Vainglory Forums

Please answer

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by tomaa96 » February 10, 2016 11:27am | Report
Does anyone know what kind of power purchase for any hero ... I'm new in the game

tomaa96
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » February 10, 2016 2:25pm | Report
Before you do anything else watch ALL of the academy videos ingame.
And please clarify your question. I have no idea what you're asking about.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by StealJewels1998 » February 14, 2016 5:52pm | Report
What are you trying to say? Watch the hero spotlights. There is no good item for every hero in the game. If you don't know, there is weapon power and crystal power. Crystal power (blue items) increase the damage of your abilities. Weapon power, (red) increases the damage of your basic attacks. There is no item that is good for all heroes. Heroes who have short ability cool downs work well with Crystal power, while others work well with weapon power. Watch the videos in the academy, and you will catch on. Most of the time, go over to vainglory Fire and search a good build for the hero u are playing. That will help you out. If you cannot do that, follow your recommended items in your shop tab. Good luck!

StealJewels1998
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpiderPig » February 15, 2016 9:52pm | Report
Between me and you… Krul all tornado triggers;)
Btw: It really does work as long as no one builds atlas.

SpiderPig
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 16, 2016 1:33am | Report
That doesn't work at all. A Skaarf would demolish you or anyone who actually can decently kite or poke will absolutely wreck you.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » February 16, 2016 5:04am | Report
All Tornado Triggers isn't going to work. There is a maximum attack speed limit that each hero has. Krul's limit is met when you have 3 Tornado Triggers. Therefore, 5 Tornado Triggers is going to be the same as 3 Tornado Triggers.

Plus you'd be extremely squishy so you would never get the chance to smite someone down.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved