Vainglory Forums

Please Don't Use Brand New Heroes in Ranked Play

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chaselife » July 12, 2018 6:59am | Report
I've been picking up Vainglory again after a long time away, and I've noticed a trend that has begun to truly annoy me: players who insert brand new characters into ranked matches with no idea how to use them. Look, I get it: Anka looks cool to me, too. But if you just unlocked her five minutes ago, maybe casual play (or even a bot match) is the place to get your feet under you before jumping right into a ranked match. Watching you get slaughtered as you initiate multiple 1-on-3s is not my idea of a good time, and it leaves the rest of us outnumbered and outgunned.

I say all of this fully recognizing that I'm not a particularly strong player myself (see initial comment about having taken a long time off), but I got blitzed in multiple matches yesterday while watching my team's Anka flit around ineffectively. If the team assassin can't rack up any kills, it makes for a quick (and not very fun) match.

Chaselife
Quote | PM | +Rep by SaintSoldier » July 13, 2018 10:15pm | Report
Lol get your feet under you, I just imagined all the Anka players do hand stands and playing with their toes

SaintSoldier

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved