Vainglory Forums

Please fix your queue system or matchmaker

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bluberi » July 19, 2017 7:43am | Report
Okay I don't see how its fair that i get matched with players ranked lower than me, I was about to be Hotness and then i dropped 30 Elo due to my teamates across two games, none of them knew how to teamfight. My latest game consisted of Me, Gwen, and Kestrel. I was waiting about 25 seconds for my team to pick their heros, the kestrel was waiting until the last second to lock in, while me and my gwen had already locked in, forcing me to go captain baptiste. I usually play duo queue, but my friend has school and i can't be waiting on him. I usually win most of my games, yet my The matchmaker is matching me with worse teamates everytime.

Bluberi
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » July 19, 2017 8:15am | Report
Oh my gosh
Another one
Please just stop with the complaints on matchmaking if you care so much about your rank and don't want bad teammates just party up and rank.
What did you expect by complaining on VGF? Is SEMC going to listen to you and let you win every single ranked game? Of course not. Where's the challenge
From the way I see it, you have 3 options:
1) Git gud and carry those noobs
2) Party
3) Casual
BONUS OPTION quit this game and play like Farmville or something
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » July 19, 2017 8:15am | Report
Sorry
had to get it off my chest
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » July 19, 2017 8:21am | Report
Go back to playing Mobile Legends lol.
(semc said they'll improved duo queue in the next update, 2.7,good news)
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » August 2, 2017 3:15am | Report
Another one, sigh.

There will always be people like this I suppose.

Many people also get frustrated, even me. But I say that we should take that as an experience to learn and improve our skills. Many people actually just play for the fun of playing while some take it seriously and that's when people get annoyed at people who are not as good as them.

But seeing that your team still lost and the others don't do anything about it, and you know that you are the best player of the team, it is up to YOU to carry them.

But SEMC did say that they will improve the matchmaker next update, no worries(thumbs up)
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » August 7, 2017 2:20pm | Report
I'm with you on this. Initially, when I was experiencing troubles in ranked, I thought "Hmm, maybe I just need to get better". So I tried to improve. That didn't help at all. I got more kills, and played more skillfully, but these players are the very definition of hopeless.

I sincerely hope that the matchmaker is fixed, but then again, I have not the slightest idea how this abomination of a queue system could be fixed. Of course, an easy solution is to party up (I win almost all of the games I play with my team), but if that's the only way to escape the torment of trolls, AFKers, and bad players, then even a player of the lowest skill tier would be able to see that something is seriously wrong.

I do think that at higher skill tiers it gets much better. I frequently party up with a Vainglorious fellow on my friend list, and I win a lot of those games (although there are still occasionally some trolls and bad players), and I actually feel free of the burden of bad players. I am willing to admit that sometimes the enemy does outplay me in tier 10, so I will be willing to say that my actual skill is around T8. Yet I highest I have ever been was The Hotness. Because of this, I believe that the "Skill Tier" is an inaccurate representation of a player's skill. Since my team is not always online, I seriously hope that some breakthrough idea is found regarding the matchmaking, though I doubt it will ever happen.

And one more thing: I am not an ignorant player. I will always admit when I am outplayed. However, most of the games I play are easy wins, yet my team consistently under performs. It definitely doesn't help that I main roam, but I shouldn't be pulling my entire team's weight all the time. Sure, some players are legendary and are able to carry even the worst team, but the fact that carrying is the only solution destroys the "team" element, effectively proving that the matchmaker is flawed.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved