Vainglory Forums

PLEASE FIXXX

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wowfow » July 4, 2017 6:56am | Report
k I have just went up down down down up down and now I lost a whole lot of ranked but the Vox was afk and the stupid krul on my team built full weapon no defence and I still go down rank ******** why is everyone who I get in a team with so so dame dumb and the enemy team so better it's ******** I will go 11 to 1 or 2 but it's always my team mates who **** everything up I'm done with it

Wowfow
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » July 5, 2017 7:43am | Report
Party with people you trust then
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » July 5, 2017 9:13am | Report
Get in a party. Not that hard.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by QuantumParadise » July 5, 2017 1:07pm | Report
Wowfow wrote:

k I have just went up down down down up down and now I lost a whole lot of ranked but the Vox was afk and the stupid krul on my team built full weapon no defence and I still go down rank ******** why is everyone who I get in a team with so so dame dumb and the enemy team so better it's ******** I will go 11 to 1 or 2 but it's always my team mates who **** everything up I'm done with it

Oh I feel your pain (a lot of us do), but in the end we still play. You learn to deal with it and simply party up when you can and take the loss when it's inevitable.

QuantumParadise
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » July 6, 2017 9:13am | Report
play a carry role(lane or jungler) if you want get out of that rank lol you cant do much if your a roam in a 1v3
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved