Vainglory Forums

Please recommend and Alt

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by darkst3r » December 15, 2014 12:53pm | Report
I've just got into this MOBA and haven't played any before. I've only been playing Catherine, I like her support style. I've found a build I like and feel like I'm doing pretty good with her.

I'd like to add an Alt to my repertoire so that I can play a different character if she's taken.

What is a good 2nd character? I'm not sure if I'd like playing in the lane.
IGN: DARKST3R Karma: 3 Mostly weekends
Region: NA
Main: Catherine
Also good with:
Practicing:

darkst3r
Quote | PM | +Rep by Setrino » December 15, 2014 1:07pm | Report
Krul is good if you like Support kinda of player. Good healing skills, good first skill for last hitting, 2nd skill great for Kraken and turrets.
The 2nd skill getting stacked is great for farming and taking down heroes, while regaining HP (so 90% of time you dont have to run to base to regain HP).
The ult is great for last hit, initiation (especially on guys like Saw).
And his passive allows his to ran off very fast (standing on one place for 3 seconds, his next attack will slow the player/creep greatly), so once again - good for initiation, last hitting or running away. :)
Live & Play

Setrino

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved