Vainglory Forums

Please… Someone help with these 12year olds!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Niki » April 2, 2015 10:44am | Report
just as the topic says, I've created this accout to post this one topic!!! I'm very happy with the game, except for this one little problem: THE LANE BELONGES TO THE KID! I avoid choosing laners (I dominate otherwise) and most of the time play support or a good junglier (like krul) most of my games I get 2+ kd… 10/2 so on.
I've recently bought adrian, THE PROTECTOR. I start of with that contract that earns you gold, and when I hit 5 in jungle I move on to the lane.. to push.

HOW I WANT TO PLAY SUPPORT:
hit level 5 in jungle, move on to lane, protect laner, get kills, pile up gold with that contract, PUSH!!! and with a decent carry 2 of us are enough to wipe 'em out.
HOW I END UP PLAYING:
when I move on to lane this kids spam me with those yellow things. "MOVE THE LANE IS MINE!" "STOP KILLSTEALING ME!" they end up dead…. the torrents get blown, I get no gold for a decent build. They always die first than it's 3 vs 2 and we get dominated because we have NO ONE TO DEAL DAMAGE. I'm plenty for 1v1… but they end up so far ahead with that gold mine and torrents… I get dominated.

they stop playing, hang out in the base, start spamming those yellow things.

I'm a doctor, cardiologist. I barely have time for games and these little kids ruin it for everyone.
the most basic rule of team play: BE A TEAM. they neglect this part and I end up waisting 20 minutes of my life. oh and another thing… when we are chased and my skills are on cool down, they get killed, I move on to protect the torrent…and this lanes WHO SHOULD BE PROTECTING THE TURRNENT AND DIED is spamming me with those yellow things. :D O M G.

Niki
Quote | PM | +Rep by Niki » April 2, 2015 11:03am | Report
how to be a ******: chose a laner/carry hug the lane for gold. use impoverished teammates (who spent 20 minutes farming jungle mobs) as bate to shoot enemies with your SUPER DPS build (withough a single shield/health/armor)

when playing with a decent enemies they target the DPS first. and it takes them a second to kill him. and than the kid spams me with those yellow things :D

when playing with krul or taka it takes me 1 second to burst out damage and I almost always get that 1 kill. so we end up 3 vs 2 and win. but when playing with adrian…which in my opinion is more TEAM PRESSURING hero, we end up losing because the LANER refuses cooperation.

PLEASE. Correct me if I'm wrong. or give me some advice. I wish someone would actually took time to read this.
maybe my expectations for real strategy is too great for an iPad game… still, vain glory is the most serious iPad/iphone game I've played (hearthstone dosnt count)

Niki
Quote | PM | +Rep by Niki » April 2, 2015 11:19am | Report
you know whats funny. The guy who acted ilke a total infant was just playing VOX! does VOX description say laner.. NO, it dosnt! ADRIAN description says: "start of in jungle or lane depending on which ally you want to protect"

it's not my rules.

I play my role.

if you want to play Lane, DO your job!

oh, but you can't. you just farm gold…get killed, get our torrents blown. when I;m with you, you're protected, but you don't want that do you.
you just want gold. and if I last hit at least once, you start acting immature.

prevent me from playing.
refuse surrender request and just run around in the base.

its 4 vs 2.

Niki
Quote | PM | +Rep by Niki » April 2, 2015 11:24am | Report
it would be good if it were 5 guys instead of 3. at least 4.
than maybe 3 (-the baby) vs 4 would still give the minority some chance.

Niki
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » April 2, 2015 10:31pm | Report
No, Calm Down. I play Vox in lane sometimes and 5v5 is too much for the IPAD. It's just an iPad (IPhone). Do you want lag, bad connection, 10mins find a match? No, so shush. Just coz u have a new iPad and everything's go fine, doesn't mean that the people using older generation iPhone/iPad will be fine, esp. 5v5!

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlottoBrah » April 3, 2015 4:56am | Report
Yes, it gets frustrating getting paired with teammates who don't coop too well. Much worse when you hit several games in a row like that. But you get those good streaks too eventually. Just ride it out. You seem to be doing correctly what you need to do in game.

If your friends list is growing, trying pairing up with a decent player from before. The pre-game chat should help decide on who does what.

As for Vox, his role still confuses me...lol. They say jungler, but his specialties are geared for groups. I wouldn't be too harsh for someone laning with him.

Try not to take the game so seriously; you'll give yourself a heart attack, doc! ;)
IGN: BlottoBrah
Karma Level: 19
Region: NA

BlottoBrah
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PotatoNinja » April 4, 2015 4:24am | Report
BlottoBrah wrote:

Try not to take the game so seriously; you'll give yourself a heart attack, doc! ;)

LOL! That was hilarious!
Skill Tier: The Hotness Bronze
Main: Krul
Carry: Skaarf
Secondary: Tanky Catherine/Glaive, Vox
Working on: Koshka, Adagio
IGN: PotatoNinja

PotatoNinja
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 4, 2015 3:17pm | Report
Yes, there are some bad players, especially in the lower skill tiers, which I'm assuming you're in.

1. Players who are shooters are best for the lane. I think everybody can agree that Vox is a lane player who is somewhat overpowered. His high damage capabilities mean that he should be in the lane farming as much as possible.

2. You should not be providing help in the lane unless you are trying to take out the enemy laner or your ally is obviously in need of help. If you do run to the lane when not doing anything, you hinder the laners ability to farm, which is not good, considering the laner is usually the primary damage dealer and needs the most gold and levels.

3. Your ally in the jungle needs you WAY more than the lane player. Lane players have the safety of the turrets, junglers have nothing. Most pro ardan players will accompany the jungler, not the laner. If your lane player is constantly dying due to overextension in the lane, that's not a problem you can really solve by standing there collecting last hits. At high skill tiers, the jungle is where games are truly won; if you can't hold the jungle and get good jungle kills, you won't win.

4. Remember that's its a game!! Bad players are in every multiplayer game & they're just something you'll have to overcome either by winning a lot to get to higher skill tiers with better players, or by adding good players. :)
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved