Vainglory Forums

Please stop matching us with TROLL players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Trolllll » March 6, 2015 12:40am | Report
Hi all
I realise that VG has changed their matchmaking principle and I find it quite annoying. I recognise there are already several threads discussing this issue. Everyone, please, urge the VG team to revise the update again. I just had a team with SAW that his kill death ratio is 0/12. In a 3v3 game, unlike 5v5 or more, if anyone trolls then the whole game is ended. My skill tier went from the hotness to pretty good, then decent-ish after the match with troll SAW.

In short, Please stop matching experienced players with TROLL players. This will make VG die and I really dont wanna see this happens.

Trolllll
Quote | PM | +Rep by Trolllll » March 7, 2015 9:06am | Report
Hey dev, show me how can I play with this troll Catherine keeps rushing into enemies.

[comment edited by mod - if you're going to post screenshots with the intention of complaining about a player black out the names of all the players]

Trolllll
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hydraxis_Ph1r3 » March 8, 2015 5:25pm | Report
Hey buddy everybody felt and everybody knows(hopefully) you have to keep playing and keep your record clean. See, you can't really get enough information to be matched with specific players of the bat. The matchmaking is weeding out those you shouldn't be matched with and be placed with those you should be. Sometimes you gotta brave the bad before you can enjoy the good m8. Cheers and Goodluck!
Server:NA
IG:Hydraxis
Main: Haven't decided
Good With: Ringo, SAW, and Krul
Tier: Decent-ish/Pretty Good

Hydraxis_Ph1r3
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 10, 2015 6:48am | Report
Trolllll wrote:

Hi all
I realise that VG has changed their matchmaking principle and I find it quite annoying. I recognise there are already several threads discussing this issue. Everyone, please, urge the VG team to revise the update again. I just had a team with SAW that his kill death ratio is 0/12. In a 3v3 game, unlike 5v5 or more, if anyone trolls then the whole game is ended. My skill tier went from the hotness to pretty good, then decent-ish after the match with troll SAW.

In short, Please stop matching experienced players with TROLL players. This will make VG die and I really dont wanna see this happens.

its ppl like this who really need to piss off cause really do you really think the devs arnt working on the matchmaking system and if you havent realized PAXeast2015 just went on last weekend so SEM was busy with that so stop complaining about the game yes the matchmaking needs work are the devs working on it? yes but that kinda stuff wont happen over night it takes time to program and test so stop your *****ing and enjoy the great game
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlottoBrah » March 13, 2015 7:46am | Report
I think tweaks to the matchmaking can only take you so far. They extended the time to for a bigger window to pair up similar skill tiers.

Ultimately you need a large pool of players to match up similar skill levels. If there's a down time where not many people are playing, there's no matchmaking system out there that will pair you up with similar players that aren't there. You either extend the time even more, get a a message saying 'No Players Found', or settle with whoever is active at the time.

Conventions/ festivals like Pax East should actually help the match making. Advertise the game, and get more players. Then you'll have a larger population to get paired up with.
IGN: BlottoBrah
Karma Level: 19
Region: NA

BlottoBrah
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » March 15, 2015 8:27am | Report
Trolllll wrote:

Hey dev, show me how can I play with this troll Catherine keeps rushing into enemies.

That's a little funny because what is your name troll? Were you the Catherine? Your forum name should be the same as in game.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splashfunk » March 15, 2015 1:53pm | Report
Seriously , **** of vainglory , u ****ed up the game . At simply amazing im getting qued with people who get instantly afk, or people who build 2 tier 3 items in 30 minutes. **** of ! Rip vainglory
Silver POA, EU server, IGN splashfunk

Splashfunk
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » March 16, 2015 2:17pm | Report
Please do not post screenshots / names with the intention of player shaming, it is not allowed. Your comment has been edited.

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved