Vainglory Forums

Pls look into this super evil mega Corp

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » March 12, 2016 6:44pm | Report
Pls lower joules ultimate it can auto kill a person with an aegis when they only have a shatterglass
Pls punish turret diving people can do it with no punishment
Pls pair smart people with smart people I get a second laner when I already locked in vox so I have to try to farm when one they gank more resulting in less farm and he steals my kills resulting in less farm and I'm a box so I'm already super weak early game
Pls fix all these needs

Acedudeguy
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 12, 2016 7:13pm | Report
Ok first of all, If you didn't know SEMC doesn't run on this site it's a fan made site and the devs have nothing to do with it, so contact the devs and don't rant here.

Second of all, get a better rank so you don't get paired with bad people or just party up with reliable people.

Third of all, cp joule isn't op, try and dodge the ult or if you see it too often play a character with a stun and wait till joule uses her ult so you can instantly cancel it. I reccomend Catherine because of her stun spam and you can even stand in the ult with your bubble up and reflect a absolute **** tonne of damage to the enemy team.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 16, 2016 6:52pm | Report
@Acedudeguy

1) If you have an Aegis and the enemy Joule only has one Shatterglass yet you still get killed in that one blast, you don't deserve to rank up.

2) The only reason they can get away with it is because they're smart or you're dumb. If you have 1/4 of you life left, don't stand by your turret. Port home. If you have full life and they can do it, they're just plain better than you.

3) Maybe they are pairing up the smart people with the smart people in your rank. Maybe you're just not one of them.

4) Developers don't visit this site often.

5) In the end it all comes down to skill. ALL of these problems can be fixed by upping your game. Move AWAY from the beam rather than walking towards it. Place a scout trap in your bush to know when the enemy is coming. Learn and then play better to rank up thus playing with more "smart" people.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved