Vainglory Forums

Pounce ultimate on Kraken

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Avocat » May 23, 2015 1:28pm | Report
When I'm using Pouncy Fun to initiate contact with The Kraken, it's basically the same as hitting a pause button.

Not a big deal, you may say? Well I had a last hit steal from the other team, but instead suddenly I was paused right in their midst. Of course that didn't end as planned.

I thought I saw a comment about this bug a while back but now can't find it.
Avocat
Karma level 20
Wins 200+
Decent-Ish
All PUGs so far.

Avocat
Quote | PM | +Rep by Astrianna » May 23, 2015 5:54pm | Report
I was the one who filed the bug report on the main VG forums, and also the one who mentioned the bug here (in a bit of shameless self promotion). The problem indeed hasn't been solved, and I think there's been related control problems with ults and skills from Taka as well. We can probably only wait for v1.5 to land sometime this week and hope that SEMC will have fixed it by then.

I've also lost countless Kraken/Gold Miner steals to this bug, and it's frickin' irritating to say the least. In the interim it seems like you can avoid it... somewhat, if you ensure that there's absolutely no obstructions between you and the object you're trying to pounce to, and that when you initiate the skill the target must already be within the blue targeting circle (as compared to if you initiate from a distance away and Koshka's expected behavior is to walk towards the target until it gets within range and the pounce automatically happens). I haven't been able to rigorously test this though, so take it with a pinch of salt?
IGN: Astrianna (NA)
Best Skill Level Achieved: Simply Amazing Bronze
Karma Level: 20
Best Heroes: Vox, Taka, Fortress
Training Heroes: Celeste, Rona

"How many Saws does it take to- one to instalock."

Astrianna
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Avocat » May 28, 2015 9:53am | Report
Apparently fixed in latest patch.
Avocat
Karma level 20
Wins 200+
Decent-Ish
All PUGs so far.

Avocat

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved