Vainglory Forums

Problem With Karma

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by R00K » January 20, 2016 9:53pm | Report
So I played Vainglory for a while but took about a 6 month hiatus when I transferred schools. I'm back and it's basically like starting from scratch, so bare with me if this has already been complained about many times.

But what is up with the karma? After about 10 games of receiving usually one or two thumbs up per game (sometimes zero, sometimes 3-5) I made it to the "Great Karma" stage and I thought it was sick that I got +20% glory.

I played ONE more game, with strangers, with a hero I don't usually play, start off slow, don't go AFK, end up doing pretty well and get the win, get two thumbs up after, but when I look at my karma I see I'm back in "Good Karma". How is that even possible??
Get in the goal, R00K.

R00K
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 21, 2016 4:24am | Report
Karma system is odd expect to lose great karma often.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 21, 2016 6:08am | Report
The enemy or your own teammate thumbs down you, that's why you lost karma, people are butt hurt

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SchlundVG » January 21, 2016 12:36pm | Report
Well, smh I only dropped once from Great Karma to normal karma. Maybe a reason for this is that I usually play with friends and they thumb me up, eventhough my match was bad or something.
Casual player. Since a long time.
553 wins.
Highest tier achieved: 6 Bronze

SchlundVG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 31, 2016 10:47am | Report
Sometimes the enemy gets jealous or salty when they lose to you so they thumbs you down sadly.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » January 31, 2016 12:02pm | Report
This is BS
In my new acc that has 70 win with like 6 or 7 lose, I played a ranked as jungle cp ringo and had no skin when the laner ringo enemy had tier 3, and we won with 19 kills and 6 deaths,0 for me !!!
So after the match, I always honor everyone so they do the same for me but...

What happens??

The enemy just thumbs me DOWN!!!
I remembered the other ringo's name and added him and i said did u thumb me down?
"Yes of course I did:) because u killed me 8 times and i could not killllll u" he goes with all smiley faces.
As U guys say u only have the chance to win in a party because looks like ur karma is gonna stay on good lvl 'till we get to like POA.

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 31, 2016 5:44pm | Report
People just aren't nice and you'll have to understand that dude, either that or they can't be bothered to thumbs you up. Anyway unless you have bad karma there isn't much of a reason to worry about the 20% bonus glory in great karma. Good karma is absolutely fine and you won't end up with worse people depending on your karma and even if you do, then there's nothing you can do about it especially on VGF considering this is a fan based sites and if you won't your point to be considered you should contact a dev.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 1, 2016 6:38am | Report
Honestly I found practically no difference in great karma and good karma.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 1, 2016 12:56pm | Report
Exactly

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved