Vainglory Forums

Question. First game on in over a year

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by InvertVash » September 21, 2019 12:22pm | Report
I played blitz and sure I didn't do great but I went 0/1. While my team goes 1/3. After the match I get "Deserter." ..Did I just get reported?
Is the community really that toxic that they'll report me due to them having a bad game? If so I don't think I'll be getting back into this game. I play to have fun. Getting punished for nothing isn't fun.
But.. if I didn't get reported... what just happened?
I'm trying to find a reason to keep an interest in getting back into Vainglory because this really just deterred me. I used to love this game. I'm conflicted now.
Guess I'll see how a few more games turn out.

InvertVash
Quote | PM | +Rep by Deishpal » September 22, 2019 12:29am | Report
I suggest finding friends that you enjoy playing with to keep you going. It's impossible to play these type of games alone.
Currently playing Classic WoW.

Shaman Raid Tank

aficionado & expert in off-meta specs: Melee Hunter, Smite Priest, Priest Tank Guide, Rogue Tank and more...

Deishpal

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved