Vainglory Forums

Question regarding "deserter que"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by jshehaj » February 3, 2015 7:27pm | Report
Hi staff
I have a complaint regarding the "deserter que" update has been in effect.

There are instances amid a game my phone unexpectedly dies due to technical reasons and as a result a prevents me from returning to the match until my iPhone revamps. Upon reentering the match I will be penalized for deserting it and my karma points will be drastically sapped.

Why should I have karma points taken away from me due to faulty settings? Even when I am successful in rejoining a match, despite if I win or lose, I will still be forced into deserter que and have my karma points deducted because my phone was shut off.

jshehaj
Quote | PM | +Rep by jshehaj » February 3, 2015 7:31pm | Report
Also my apologies if this thread was posted in the wrong category however I would like an answer.

jshehaj
Quote | PM | +Rep by Raikaz » February 8, 2015 1:14am | Report
Sometimes the tablet or phone shuts down of low battery, but when I entered the game again my karma points are not deducted.

Raikaz
Quote | PM | +Rep by BSchafer » February 9, 2015 4:34pm | Report
It's your responsibility to make sure you have enough batteries to play a whole game. You ruin the game for others when you suddenly leave and still should be punished for it in my opinion.
Playing VainGlory in NA as BSchafer (fun/experimental account)
IllusiveNinja (Super serious account)

BSchafer
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » February 10, 2015 12:31pm | Report
If you're having technical difficulties you should try to get those smoothed out before entering a match. Being down an ally for most or all of a match degrades the expereince for other players who stay the whole match.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved