Vainglory Forums

Questions?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BroFistMan » December 20, 2015 4:05am | Report
So guys im new let me introduce myself. I'm brofistman ign brofistman. I got a bunch of questions

What do you get when playing ranked match?

Wht's your strategies to gain more glory?[i really want to buy kestrel

Who plays petal? I'm starting to regret paying for this hero.[ I win most of the time using her but it gets really boring]
My avatar is my dream hero. Gotta compensate for our weaknesses to play with our strengths. Kestrel bae <3

BroFistMan
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » December 20, 2015 4:26am | Report
Hey man

As for earning glory, try to at least win 3 matches a day, whilst never deserting or being a douche so that you get excelent karma which is 20 % more glory, that way you should get your 1st win, 3rd win and sinister 7 glory bonuses + the 20 %. At that rate kestrel is about 2 weeks away. Also, play as much as you can during double glory periods.

As for petel I dont really use her, I guess she is fun to use occasionally, but as you said boring over time (like any hero really). However, I also find her trampoline ability pretty worthless, it has its uses, but still, as am ability it seems really bad.

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 20, 2015 1:35pm | Report
Having a higher rank will increase the difficulty and skill of your opponents and also it's bragging rights for how good you are.

As for glory just win 3 matches per day and you'll get glory effienciently. If you have the time, it's a double glory weekend. You could grind all day and get a significant amount more glory then usual.

As for petal, she hasn't been played much at all in the competitive seen but she is very viable and can kite really well and deals with some of the more painful characters like Krul but if you find her boring, find a different character. There's no point becoming really good at a hero you think is boring.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » December 20, 2015 2:09pm | Report
Oh just to say, I've heard talk of a kestrel nerf, so I would wait for a while before buying her, or perhaps get a melee hero so that you're more varied.

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » December 20, 2015 2:48pm | Report
Petal, when played correctly, can absolutely dominate, I've had multiple games where I've gone more then 10,2,5 (kda) and the round is over within 15 mins, I don't regret buying her at all, she can be so dominate because people don't see her basically at all in the current meta so they have no idea how to counter act her, her jump can be a little useless at times but it is pretty useful once you play around with it for a while, it can jump over some walls like glaive's afterburn is great for chasing and escaping, and very good for repositioning. All around I would recommend petal for a very nice surprise against your enemies

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BroFistMan » December 20, 2015 5:58pm | Report
Thanks for the responses guys, really helpful and btw do you get extra glory when winning on a ranked match?
My avatar is my dream hero. Gotta compensate for our weaknesses to play with our strengths. Kestrel bae <3

BroFistMan
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 20, 2015 6:55pm | Report
Nah it's exactly the same.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved