Vainglory Forums

Quitters who won't quit

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by WereChihuahua » March 18, 2015 1:39pm | Report
So this wimp is 2-10-0 and wants to surrender even though the team is even on kills due to being carried. When it is refused he stands in the spawn, moving back and forth to avoid being flagged AFK, and sending smileys every time one of the actual PLAYERS gets killed. Until the obvious outcome of 2 on 3. He didn't "desert" the match, simply refused to play. There is no sanction for jerks like this other than the drop in skill tier but since we get matched with lower tier (sometimes grossly so) it doesn't make any difference to them, or to the health of the community. They will ruin matches whenever they please, and nothing bad will ever come of it for them. Only the players who are Playing get punished. -vent mode off-

WereChihuahua
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 20, 2015 6:18am | Report
there is no way to stop this the best thing SEMC can do is remove the useless surrender option
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splashfunk » March 20, 2015 11:28am | Report
I feel you bro, it happens to me quite often since the last update. It drives me crazy.
Silver POA, EU server, IGN splashfunk

Splashfunk
Quote | PM | +Rep by Endurance13 » March 24, 2015 6:59pm | Report
Cwallace000 wrote:

there is no way to stop this the best thing SEMC can do is remove the useless surrender option
Main: Catherine & Skaarf
Pretty good with Taka & Joule
Skill: The Hotness

Endurance13

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved