Vainglory Forums

Rank dropped ridiculous amount?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by B3ATS123 » October 26, 2017 7:59am | Report
So I was very close to tier 5 gold. Then I lost a ranked match and my rank dropped all the way to the edge of silver (close to tier 5 bronze). Now I know if you lose a ranked match against opponents who are lower rank than you, your rank will drop a lot more than if they were a higher rank, but the drop was ridiculous! Can Someone Please explain this BS? Im very frustrated now i feel like i'm permanently stuck on tier 5 due to BS. like this.

B3ATS123
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » October 26, 2017 12:00pm | Report
Good day.

I feel like you've answered your own question. You most likely lost to a lower tier player.

And, I usually lose that same amount when defeated by a lower tier team as well. I assume it's just the standard amount of points that you lose, due to these two similarities, and I don't think there is anything that can be done other than trying to improve in order to avoid losses.

Also, if you want to find out the skill tiers of your opponents (to better analyze point losses), you could view that and other statistics here. Just in case it would help.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved