Vainglory Forums

Ranked Match problem

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aicfan71189 » October 28, 2015 11:59am | Report
So, I seem to be having an issue, and before I send in a support ticket, I'm decid BG to ask the community if they have seen such an issue and knows of a solution to the problem. I recently made it to level 10 and tried to join a ranked match, however I stayed in the queue for roughly 8 minutes a piece 3 times before I gave up. Afterwards, I decided to look at my skill level and noticed the "bronze, silver, and gold" markers were all pushed to the ride side, and there was no progress bar there. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling to no avail. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Aicfan71189
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 28, 2015 12:15pm | Report
For me sometimes the progress bar isn't there when i drop out of a tier but i've never encountered a bug where this happens.

I think you should try restarting your device. most problems on vainglory can easily be fixed like this. maybe your problem could be too.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » October 28, 2015 12:18pm | Report
This has never occurred to me
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » October 28, 2015 12:26pm | Report
im not sure why its glitched but I do think I know why its taking you so long to join a ranked match. see I think VG will connect you with other unranked players and or tier one maybe even two on your qualifying match. the problem with this is there aren't very many anymore. I got really lucky one day and after the match I was placed in rank 3. idk tho I just think that's why. Also if restarting doesn't work try playing a ranked match (if you get lucky like I) if you manage to get in one and finish it it might reset itself
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » October 28, 2015 1:56pm | Report
Represent @ anthilltaco
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » October 28, 2015 2:01pm | Report
@aicfan71189 Two things you can do To resolve.

1. Delete VG and all files associated with VG and re download. Log into account and check status to see if problem was resolved.

2. If deletion and re download of VG was unsuccessful then please send an email to SEMC with the attachment pic and go from there.

I dont believe your the first who has seen this unusual display. Thank you for making people aware and I am sure SEMC would love to help

EXXCLUSIVE
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aicfan71189 » October 28, 2015 3:25pm | Report
Okay, thank you guys so much for helping out. Never been on a gaming forum that would help this much this fast. I did email them since nothing else seemed to work. As soon as I have a solution, I'll post it in here so that everyone has an idea of how to solve it in case it comes up again. Thanks!

Aicfan71189
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aicfan71189 » October 29, 2015 4:41am | Report
Hey guys, got an awesome email from SEMC. Hope it helps out someone else.

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us today!

I am sorry to hear that your bar is stuck. Have you played a ranked match after you reached level 10? because if you just got level 10, it usually needs a few ranked matches to adjust. If your bar still doesn't move after playing a few matches, you may need to reinstall properly (uninstall, reboot device, reinstall). And one more thing to ask! Do you see 2 VG icons on your homescreen by the way?

Also, I would like to mention that Vainglory is still not exactly secure on iOS9 and there is still a small possibility for slightly odd behaviour with Vainglory on this particular iOS, have you tried updating to iOS9.1 yet? It seems to be helping a few players (unfortunately not everyone though, it really seems to depend upon the iDevice being used).
The problem appears to be that iOS9 is the first iOS that allows many applications to run simultaneously in the foreground (instead of only leaving one running). What it means is that your RAM can be struggling with many apps opened while playing Vainglory, which would definitely explain odd crashes or even connection dropping during a match!

This is possibly the reason why you are experiencing issues at this time. To help with this situation, please make sure that every possible running applications are closed before starting Vainglory, it seems to be helping a lot of players on iOS at the moment!

Also, many players reported that going for a Hard reset (lock + home button until apple logo appears) and then play, smoothed many lags encountered originally, if your issue has to do with lags since updating to iOS9, you may want to give this a go as we're hearing a lot of positive feedback regarding Vainglory running buttery smooth as a result wink

We hope to have cleared very soon and are trying our best to understand this iOS to have it working perfectly, the Super Evil Dev Team is looking at all the possible unseen bugs to squash with iOS9, and knowing them, it won't take long, but they are a thorough lot, so please bear with us as it may take time!

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I will be more than happy to assist you, thanks for being awesome and patient by the way, keep it up!

BlissfulApple

Aicfan71189
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved