Vainglory Forums

ranked match problems

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by djay00187 » August 9, 2015 5:13am | Report
Everytime i search for a ranked match I am sitting waiting to never find a match.Is anyone else having this problem, I want to start ranked matches but cant seem to connect to one.

djay00187
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 9, 2015 9:49am | Report
It just means less than 6 players are queued up. Try queuing up at night, that is usually when more people are playing games.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by STCB » August 11, 2015 2:12pm | Report
Yea I have the same problem, before I can find a game within 2 min now the wait time is 10min anyone know why? Is it because no one play this game anymore?

STCB
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » August 11, 2015 5:11pm | Report
STCB wrote:

Yea I have the same problem, before I can find a game within 2 min now the wait time is 10min anyone know why? Is it because no one play this game anymore?

More players play casual, since it doesn't affect your rank & you can screw around more on it. The 2 min wait was probably prior to the split between casual & ranked. If it wasn't prior to the split, then I'm not sure. But anyways, yeah, if the wait is unbearable just play casual. Ranked matching is really ****ed up regardless
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Filthylike » August 12, 2015 5:49am | Report
Surprising that you got so many answers, yet not any explaining the phenomenon. Due to leaving matches/getting too many down votes, your queue changes, and you're being matched with people that got down voted/quit before finishing match too. Do 2-3 games, and you should be back in the normal people queue and get your matches much quicker.

Filthylike
Quote | PM | +Rep by DArKThEoRy » August 24, 2015 7:29am | Report
Yeah, stop quitting games and leaving your teammates with a knife in their back. Nobody likes a quitter, haha!

DArKThEoRy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ragz » August 25, 2015 6:12am | Report
after the new patch 1.7, most of the players am in always like to AFK. truly sucks!!!

ragz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved