Vainglory Forums

Ranked matches are UNWINNABLE!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rhino tools » September 11, 2015 11:30pm | Report
? PING ? PING ? PING ?

This is the sound of Krul pinging me incessantly after dying for the 10th time, because he ran into full crowd of enemies after re spawning from his last "Leeroy Jenkins". (We lost that game even though Celeste went 11/0/0 like a champ. I play Catherine.)

The next game Rona just got mad and stood at the base, making smiley faces when the enemy team broke turrets.

I am Tier 4 some days and Tier 3 others. (It just depends on my junglers mood I guess.) shouldn't I be matched with players who are at least decent????

I am completely fed up with this game because of moronic players sabotaging my rank! Does this not happen to everyone????? How does anybody rank up this way?

Please, explain to me what I can do in these situations because I am about to start throwing my iPad.

Rhino tools
Quote | PM | +Rep by Neko » September 12, 2015 8:20am | Report
Well, supports have a hard time carrying games, you should easily know that. Try to play a carry hero if you can and risk dodging if you want, though personally I carry my teammates to victory through support.

Best of luck to tou
Please provide feedback for Ma koshka guide

Neko
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cenzu-Ra » September 12, 2015 10:38am | Report
That still happens at higher tiers as well. You would thing they would learn by now but nope, I was nearly at tier 8 but dropped to tier 6 gold becuase of some great teammates. So don't get yourself down. Just its better to go lane or jungle instead of support on those low tiers for the reason that you can't trust no one to get that carry. But once you get to the higher tiers support is the way to go. Good Luck.
IGN: CenzuRa
Karma Level: 20 / Wins: 243
Tier-Silver: The Hotness
Main-Lane: Ringo
Secondary-Jungle: Krul
Alternative-Support: Ardan
Region: NA/USA

"No ay que llegar primero, ay que saber llegar!"

Cenzu-Ra
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » September 12, 2015 2:21pm | Report
Rhino tools wrote:

? PING ? PING ? PING ?

This is the sound of Krul pinging me incessantly after dying for the 10th time, because he ran into full crowd of enemies after re spawning from his last "Leeroy Jenkins". (We lost that game even though Celeste went 11/0/0 like a champ. I play Catherine.)

The next game Rona just got mad and stood at the base, making smiley faces when the enemy team broke turrets.

I am Tier 4 some days and Tier 3 others. (It just depends on my junglers mood I guess.) shouldn't I be matched with players who are at least decent????

I am completely fed up with this game because of moronic players sabotaging my rank! Does this not happen to everyone????? How does anybody rank up this way?

Please, explain to me what I can do in these situations because I am about to start throwing my iPad.

There is a mute button for a reason. When someone pings me one "?" I mute them. I know how to play and don't need people questioning why I am killing a gold miner or why I push forward. The only time I play ranked is when I party up with at least one friend. Any other time is just casual. People are in the Hotness or higher usually only play with friends. The only way you can do it.

When someone trolls you then thumb them down. There is also a question of how do you play? What are you builds? Are you supporting as well as you can?
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved