Vainglory Forums

Ranked matches doesn't work

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SJboy » July 10, 2015 8:11am | Report
Recently I've been playing ranked matches and I've been ranked with lower tiers than me. Which doesn't seem fair. I'm in tier 6 silver and have been paired with tier 4 gold or tier 5 silver. I feel that they sold keep the ranked matches within our tiers so as to not drop tiers often and being paired with way lower tier people.

What do you guys think?

SJboy
Quote | PM | +Rep by manto » July 10, 2015 6:03pm | Report
Yeah, I'm tier 6 gold, and I still get matches where fellow junglers do not know how to ironguard contract works. :(

I'm also getting a lot of other players who see an obviously lower level/skilled player being clueless in the game, so out of frustration he just sat AFK until he can surrender.

The worst is when our team's getting squished repeatedly because of a clueless player stuck in a higher level match, and simply refuse to surrender. I don't want to just give up and stop playing because that's also lame, but it's also frustrating to see the one clueless player keep feeding kills to the other team and I sit there trying to wait for this whole game to be over...

manto
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 10:20am | Report
Not enough people play ranked for even skill leveled opponents to work. Though, that is pretty funny because I have seen players in casual who know how iron guard works.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved