Vainglory Forums

Ranked Matches KILLING Rank

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » September 2, 2016 10:53am | Report
I have played this game about since it came out and I have never experienced anything like this. I know that I am not the only one going through this either. Just last Saturday I was in Credible Threat Silver but when I started playing matches between Sunday morning and Monday night I have fallen down to Worthy Foe Gold. Just before that weekend I was winning and losing a steady 2/1 or 1/1 ratio so I would gain rank at a normal pace. On Sunday and Monday that all changed and its getting ridiculous. I am now winning/losing close to 1/4 or 1/5. I don't know what happened to the match maker but I am getting paired with people from much lower ranks than me so I am gaining very very little when I win and losing tons when I lose. And the players that are on my team can't hold their positions or they jump the gun too much still while they are only in Worthy Foe. The game play from Worthy Foe to Credible threat is much different and its getting really hard to be the only one on the team getting more kills then deaths. I would like a change in the match making or my 1 1/2 rank back so I can go back to winning and losing at a more normal pace. I recently added 2 friends who I had recognized from the weekend that have also been going through the same thing. We all think it's kinda stupid that we dropped more than a full rank in 2 days and can't get back up without the help of someone form a higher tier. I know that there are others of you who are going through the same kind of thing and I would like you to speak up and tell me whats going on with you and how much you've been affected.
Thanks guys and wish me luck on my next few matches, I don't want to fall all the way down to WRF Silver.
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » September 9, 2016 6:51am | Report
Don't complain unless you can code and get a running solution up, the matchmaking is fine how it is

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassidiKelly » September 10, 2016 10:37am | Report
Be careful losing matches consecutively. When a player starts tilting occurs usually when they are fixated on trying to rank up to a higher tier can cause a person to be delusional thinking that each match they will win and not notice they fall behind. Remember the game is also about having fun. What I do if I lose 2 consecutive Ranked matches, I immediately go into a Battle Royale match then a Casual match to warm up and get a grip on reality then when comfortable and confident then I go back into a Ranked Match.

Also please do not blame others for losing. YOU are the only FACTOR you can change in a match. If you SOLO it can teach you how to adapt and be versatile. You awareness will be heighten because of some intense matches. Friend request the people you play with or against who showcases common sense on the fold and initiate a point of communication where you can share ideas to help grow each other. Vainglory is more mental than you think.

Take your time and be confident in you. Tell yourself that you need to grow more and you need to push further. In time you will see change.

Cassi****lly
IGN: Cassi****lly
GUILD: VIPERS ESports (Leadership)
TEAM: VIPERS VENOM
ROLE: JUNGLE {Preferred}
WINS: 2133
HIGHEST TIER: HOTNESS GOLD

"If you're a Competent Roamer you possess the greatest gift of awareness and is an asset to any team.

CassidiKelly
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved