Vainglory Forums

Ranking sistem is flawd and vainglory su cks because of this! Heres why

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 8, 2017 2:59am | Report
There are people out there that made it to vg silver...in short time!

MAINING ONE FU CKING HERO TROUGHOUT THE WHOLE GAME!

So bassicaly if a friend of them watch their rank it is vg silver wich means one of the best...but how can you be one of the best if you know how to play only one hero and with other heroes you cant get past t6? Thats why ranks are fake! And to make it even worse...ranked is based on type of all pick mode wich means everyone can pici whatever they want! That means people will abuse whaetver heroes are stronger or they will just team up with friends make a nice strat go vg gold...be called pros...and know how to play only 3 heroes...there are tons of people like this!

Theres no skill in learning a single hero and main him...thats not skill thats knowledge...and this is a fact! Skill is something more...it is the ability to adapt any game and perform well wich very few people can do...close to none and not many consider even playing like this considering how thinfs are atm in vainglory!

Ranking should be random heroes everyone...that way there would be no arque no fake vgs no shortcuts no abuses...random heroes of course one captain one jungler one carry...and if you decide to main the carry role press go ranked as carry....random carry hero and go! Instead people go insta lock their most succesful hero and go for it! And some people now may seem but what if your hero gets picked or banned! If it gets picked you still have advantage because you know that hero's weaknesses so its ok...if it gets banned you will play like a t6 of course! Simple... thats why vainglory su cks and thats why vainglory has 50k probably active people in europe...wich is small base! Bassicaly being top means nothing because from the 50k 45k dont even give a sh it if they win or not...the rest 5k 4,5k of them are toxic insta lockers or toxic as sh it!

Pros in vainglory are rejects of lol and dota! Document yourself...all noobs from dota or lol that had no rank there came vg and went vainglorious! That shows this is a fake game fake advertisment money hungry company! They will introduce 5vs5 when they still got tons of problems, they release skins but their items are outdated since forever...bassicaly all wp item do the same sh it...almost the same...the difference is just too small to matter...so just stack the red items on you no matter what red item is and keep killing enemies...it doesnt matter what items you buy as long as you are fed! There are bassicaly no activable items for carries or junglers! They introduce 5vs5 acting like they do supreme sh it...its a copy of anoher copy! Lol copied dota dota started the 5vs5 a moba can even be 100 vs 100 but they are too dumb to realise it! Dota WAS 5vs5 BECAUSE THE GRAPHIC ENGUNE WONT SUPPORT MORE THAN 5vs5! Its not like that 5vs5 its best...its just that was the max it could be ahieved back then! Simple! They release 5vs5 after ton of time also when other respectable mobas have 5vs5 since 15 years bassicaly! The heroes su cks...theres bassicaly not even a true mage in vg! Not even one...one of their previous heroes was advertised as a reaper and it turned out to be some sort of undead alchemist sh it wich ran like it had a cucumber in his ***! Thats why player base of vainglory is very small...thats why this game is in fact a sh it and the only people that support it are the brainwashed kids that spend their mommy penies for skins! Previous vainglory update one of the developers sayd "vainglory is our game and we listen to you and we care and blah blah sh it for emotional kids" no fu ck face you care about your money nobody gives a sh it anymore about your ugly non special skins that are almost like standard in wich you were so lazy to even modifiy the avatars according to skin! They monetize the fu ck out of this sh it game and they advertise it as a pro esport...even their desks are cheap at the commentators! THERE WERE 2k people watching vg finals or some sh it...and they call it an esport lol! Thats why pros receive pennies...thats why this gane su cks and it will go nowhere...it has never been intended to be a true moba...thats why they struggle now to keep up with the true mobas!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nightmare5436 » August 8, 2017 4:06am | Report
If it sucks why are u playing it???
IGN: Nightmare5436
Server: SEA
Main: Ardan, Lance, Lyra, Taka, Kestrel

Nightmare5436
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crazedjellyfish » August 8, 2017 10:20am | Report
I agreed with some of your post, but random heroes? That would be disastrous for the game. I think that it's okay to have a main, but yeah, if you can only get to vainglorious by carrying with 1 hero that just shows that you have superb mechanics but 0 teamwork. The matchmaker is so broken that that's all you need to win, which is why skill tier is inaccurate.

And I disagree with your opinion on items. Each item is highly different, and I don't see what you mean when you say they're the same. You should know as a Vainglorious player that at that tier even if you get fed the wrong build can make you fall behind.

Crazedjellyfish
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » August 8, 2017 3:48pm | Report
you sound like a hard stuck tier 5 bronze

(Diffrence between knowledge and skill) First of all you need skill and knowledge to actually play a hero Take taka for example(cause I don't want to do skye) What's the main knowledge of Taka? Its blocking key enemy abilitys with his a ability now What's the main Skill of Taka? Thinking where to go to while your in your box

Skill and knowledge go hand and hand Without Skill you cant actually do what you want to do and without knowledge you don't know what to do

(Knowledge isn't just maiming a hero)Second of all DAFUQ do you meen maiming one hero is "Pure knowledge" (Edit: This is funny ****) Pure knowledge is Knowing what a hero can do Here's another example: I want to be a ozo main so I watch 500 hours on YouTube on ozo knowledge, After that I go into a rank game and guess what? I'm complete garbage cause I don't have any skill on it just "knowledge"

(Agree with the instalockers not so much about the randomize)Thirdly I agree that they should add something in league where they have a pick and you can select your main role and your side role but if your saying that the hero selector should be randomize then Everybody can agree that your an idiot

(PEOPLE MORE THEN ONE HERO)Forthly Nobody only knows how to play "One hero" That's impossible Just because they play only one hero in Rank doesn't meen that they only know how to play that hero

(MAIN WHOEVER YOU WANT)Finally Go play whoever you want Nobody going judge you if you main a hero that they main or don't main other then saying that's cancer or that's a bs main but they cant acutally stop you from maining them

Conclusion: Hardstuck tier 5?????????????????????????
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » August 8, 2017 7:31pm | Report

If it sucks why are u playing it???

I second this
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 9, 2017 1:13am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

(Diffrence between knowledge and skill) First of all you need skill and knowledge to actually play a hero Take taka for example(cause I don't want to do skye) What's the main knowledge of Taka? Its blocking key enemy abilitys with his a ability now What's the main Skill of Taka? Thinking where to go to while your in your box

Skill and knowledge go hand and hand Without Skill you cant actually do what you want to do and without knowledge you don't know what to do

(Knowledge isn't just maiming a hero)Second of all DAFUQ do you meen maiming one hero is "Pure knowledge" (Edit: This is funny ****) Pure knowledge is Knowing what a hero can do Here's another example: I want to be a ozo main so I watch 500 hours on YouTube on ozo knowledge, After that I go into a rank game and guess what? I'm complete garbage cause I don't have any skill on it just "knowledge"

(Agree with the instalockers not so much about the randomize)Thirdly I agree that they should add something in league where they have a pick and you can select your main role and your side role but if your saying that the hero selector should be randomize then Everybody can agree that your an idiot

(PEOPLE MORE THEN ONE HERO)Forthly Nobody only knows how to play "One hero" That's impossible Just because they play only one hero in Rank doesn't meen that they only know how to play that hero

(MAIN WHOEVER YOU WANT)Finally Go play whoever you want Nobody going judge you if you main a hero that they main or don't main other then saying that's cancer or that's a bs main but they cant acutally stop you from maining them

I made it to vg bronze 2550 points using krul support having no real skill being one of the worst krul you would ever see! By learning where to go each level what to do each level item order...when its best to engage...what attitute would work best to raise morale and make team work and sh ir like that! You tell me taka requires skill...and knowledge...in fact taka requires only nice reflex and an alert attitute! The rest of the gameplay on him is chaotic...it is not even close to being teammate dependent or support dependant for that matter! You tell me im a stucking t5 but if i wouod be a stucking t5 i wouldnt be able to discuss here complex sh it that you cannot understand because its way above your grade or level of understanding! I would give ya my ign...its a new acc 3 days old poa silver atm 80% win rate and 14 kills 5 deaths on average! I also know a guy that has 3000 wins and 99 pct of games he used krul! He lately went vg silver...but he does not even know what petal skills do! He told me ingame petal is no counter to krul...but baron is ...that says it all! The only way you are being defensive about my ideas to implement is because you are a garbage player that cannot adapt and of course he refuses the developers to take the random path wich is the most fair by large margin in a logic way! When you say word skill you mean in fact reflexes...skill is the magic touch...there are tons of vg that lack it just because they are skillless war horses ******s that only have knowledge and a bit of experience and reflex!

[comment edited by moderator]

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 9, 2017 1:19am | Report
BlazeChron wrote:

I second this

Because im not using anymore a pc and theres not even one decent moba alternative...that does not change this game is flawd! I play it but i wish it was better than this...cuz it could be possible!

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 9, 2017 1:24am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

And as a matter of fact give us your ign...prove to me you are that low skill player that thinks he knows ****! Cuz i can prove anyday anytime im not even close to t5.... but can you prove you know what you talk about? Give ign

Im better on taka than you and your name is takuisgud...just another noob! Think about that...your name is takuisgud and im better at playing taka than you and im not even focusing on playing taka alot!

[comment edited by moderator]

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » August 9, 2017 7:09am | Report
I was Hotness bronze or silver(Forgot) Before I quit
only real way I can show proof of this is if U p/m me on discord
iiredteamii#8896
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » August 9, 2017 7:29am | Report
x0xXx0x wrote:

And as a matter of fact give us your ign...prove to me you are that stupid low skill ****** that thinks he knows sh it! Cuz i can prove anyday anytime im not even close to a stucking t5.... but can you prove you know what the fu ck you talk about? Give ign noobster

Im better on taka than you and your name is takuisgud...just another noob! Think about that...your name is takuisgud and im better at playing taka than you and im not even focusing on playing taka alot! After you understand this delete the fu cking game...15 years old ******s should go do homework not play nerve racking mobas that contains semi-gore, didnt your mother teach you this? What a stupid *****

First of all that isn't my IGN
Second of all Taku isn't Taka dafuq Taku is the name that the community gave to his pet fox
Third I acutally Know how to play Taka Rank all the Taka mains in na(Estimateing around 5k) Now where would I be in Best Taka player with game knowledge and skill? I would be below the 100th Section because I Probably have more knowledge on when to kaiten,Bugs,Where to go while in your box,What to do when the enemy has a ****load of scouttraps(Very annoying but do not give up there is a way),And a **** ton More.

But being a one trick pony or a jack of all trades isn't bad JUST DO WHATEVER THE **** YOU WANT
ALZU POTATO ISZA NUBBBBBBB ECKS DEE LUL
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved