Vainglory Forums

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by XGUNS » March 14, 2015 8:04am | Report
Can you add the report button?? Im so tired of these AFK-ers and troll-teamer

XGUNS
Quote | PM | +Rep by FiveGuns » March 17, 2015 1:52pm | Report
That would help a lot, I just played a match and one of my team mates ([comment edited by mod - no player shaming!]) using Kathy had a score of 0-13. The whole time he just ran down the lane straight to the other teams base

FiveGuns
Quote | PM | +Rep by jttm » March 17, 2015 4:11pm | Report
It wouldn't help at all because the constant stream of new players into the lower end of skill tiers would simply cause a lot of reports to be filed. Reports would decline in overall meaning and become valueless.

Problems like these are best sidestepped by playing through matches and gradually ranking up to the point where these are rare cases for most players.

jttm
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Timmyboys » March 17, 2015 5:14pm | Report
so I am in the hospital with bone cancer and I decide to cheer myself up by playing VG. Only to have a team troller on my team go 0-13-0. Seriously why do we not have a way to report these people. They effectively ruin the game just as bad as an AFKer. I love this game because it almost always cheers me up. Please can we fix this problem.

Timmyboys
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 18, 2015 7:44am | Report
a report will most definitely be abused for worse more than it would be for good thats why there is no more red avoid ping cause it was abused
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » March 18, 2015 12:46pm | Report
Timmyboys wrote:

so I am in the hospital with bone cancer and I decide to cheer myself up by playing VG. Only to have a team troller on my team go 0-13-0. Seriously why do we not have a way to report these people. They effectively ruin the game just as bad as an AFKer. I love this game because it almost always cheers me up. Please can we fix this problem.

That has to be thee most depressing analogy I've read for a long time.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » March 19, 2015 9:03pm | Report
XGUNS wrote:

Can you add the report button?? Im so tired of these AFK-ers and troll-teamer

it can be easily abused. no way for devs to know if someone is truly being a troll. your proposal is useless.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 20, 2015 6:25am | Report
Quoted:

it can be easily abused. no way for devs to know if someone is truly being a troll. your proposal is useless.

basically what i said :P
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mozarella » March 28, 2015 7:49pm | Report
To make the 'report' thing work, I have an idea. How about we post it in the forums with the person's GamerTag and a screenshot to act as evidence.
VG Name : Mozarella
Skill Tier : Not That Bad
Region : South East Asia ( Philippines to be exact )

Mozarella
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wyldwulf1211 » March 29, 2015 11:36am | Report
Mozarella wrote:

To make the 'report' thing work, I have an idea. How about we post it in the forums with the person's GamerTag and a screenshot to act as evidence.

You can't post people's IGN in the forums. It's against the rules and a administrator(usually happens to be Mowen) will edit the comment so it doesn't have the IGN in it, because that counts as player shaming.

wyldwulf1211
<Editor>
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved