Vainglory Forums

Ringo question for pros

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » December 23, 2014 9:13am | Report
Greetings Overlords,

I have a humble question regarding Ringo and was hoping the PROs (no noobs pls) can shed some light on this frustrating situation.

The last game I was in, the opposing team basically nullified all my damage output by equipping two fountains, ageis, crucible and damage items. Yes, every one of them had this build. Needless to say, my build of Axethingy, tensionbow, alternating current, aftershock and broken myth wasnt doing diddly squat. As soon as any damage was done, they'd fountain right back up and eventually outlast us. They also had a Cathrine and Petal which made it all the worse. We had Taka and Cathrine, so I was basically carrying our team damage-wise and Cathrine was the tank.

Back to the question at hand, what should I have gotten instead to maximize my damage against such a hefty team build? I'd greatly appreciate any input on this, many thanks in advance.

longdongkim
Notable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved