Vainglory Forums

RIP Greatest Heroes of the Halcyon Fold

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » March 27, 2015 6:20pm | Report
Before this update goes live, let's take time to remember our favourite heroes KOSHKA, Adagio and petal. Halcyon' current strongest heroes played by people all the way to Vainglorious tier will be nerfed. This update directly impacts the top 3 heroes used in high ELO, being the strongest and most viable in any condition. From KOSHKA who can play as a tank and initiate to Adagio and petal with their incredible range- RIP.

We wonder what heros will rise to the top of the rankings next.

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by L1FE » March 27, 2015 6:48pm | Report
No, I'm not fine with Adagio and (especailly) Petal getting nerfed.... Yes, I'm fine with Koshka getting nerfed... :) (Although I play Koshka quite often)
Main: L1FE
Skill Tier: Simply Amazing
Karma Level: 17
Wins: 180+ (I don't play too much)
Region: NA

Been playing since November of 2014

L1FE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 30, 2015 12:35pm | Report
i cant wait for Petal to be nerfed cause no matter what i do she still rapes my ringo every time unless i catch her low health if not im screwed bring on the nerf
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NwK-MEDIC » March 30, 2015 3:42pm | Report
Hit her minios on the lane, or play CP ringo to shoot PETAL easily, Auto-attack A, autoattack B then orbwalk on her, it takes a little bit of practise, but active your shreflex block if you feel she hurts too much. With practise you won't fear her anymore and you will love to face her !!
MEDIC.

NwK-MEDIC
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » March 30, 2015 6:47pm | Report
They're nerfing WP Petal and Adagio so that crystal is the better and stronger choice, and so they're not as OP. They still expect to see WP Petal's and WP Adagio's on the fold though.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved