Vainglory Forums

RONA IS OP AS FUUUU-

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Rona nerf
Yes
No
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by F3Z33 » October 17, 2015 8:42am | Report
All I have to say is SCREW RONA. SHE NEEDS A MAJOR NERF. SHE CAN SINGLE HANDIDLY WIPE OUT AN ENTIRE TEAM AND LEAVE WITH FULL HEALTH. SCREW HER. NERF HER.

F3Z33
Quote | PM | +Rep by HeliX Jr » October 17, 2015 12:10pm | Report
Look at Celeste.

HeliX Jr
Quote | PM | +Rep by F3Z33 » October 17, 2015 12:31pm | Report
She's a bit OP yes (especially since she is free right now) her crystal damage and the cool down rate of her attacks are too high.

F3Z33
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » October 19, 2015 11:04am | Report
I play as Rona. She completely dominates the battlefield. I did vote no on this thread, though, not because I play as her but the fact that there are other overly powered heroes that can deal with another overly powered hero. SEMC knows how powerful she is, yet they still buffed her a couple updates ago. She was still one of the most insane junglers before her buff, now she's even more of a threat with the boost in movement speed they gave her 2nd ability after the update. SAW, Celeste, and Krul are just a few of the heroes that shouldn't have a problem with her. Fight an a powerful hero with another powerful hero, is all.
IGN: Ouroboro

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

Ouroboro
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved