Vainglory Forums

Running through the Fold with my Woes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nicknation » August 16, 2015 3:08pm | Report
I am here just sad. Yesterday I saw the new tournaments in NA coming up and got me excited thinking I could try getting better and compete and see if I had been doing any better as a player. I'm curently the Hottness and was thinking maybe I could go up a tier. Sadly I come back with multiple losses and staying about where I was.

I went to casual where I feel I can typically get a better win ratio. And I have just managed to accomplish a 6 losing streak. I just wantted to at least get the bonus Glory from the daily bonus but I cant even get that and I have given up for the day. No matter what role I pick I still lose. Oh well. I think over these two days I have gotten 3 wins for 12+ games. The worst part is that the last game we were winning and about to win. Then when we get Kracken our ringo goes halfway. then walks back to shop. By the time he comes back the Kracken is almost dead.. Then when we have a teamfight. Only him and the enemy support is left. Ringo proceeded to try to kite and loses a 1v1 to a Catherine... Then the team build up with the extra gold and won the game... Sad days. That's all I have to report.

Oh also. For anyone that mains in the lane. Please please please do not be like the ringo I just played with and push hard and get ganked and killed in 2 seconds and then proceed to question mark ping me and the support and laugh like there was something we could do to help you.. It makes me sad.

I'm sure I sound saltier than the Pacific ocean but I just needed to let it out somewhere that's all. Thank you.

Nicknation
Quote | PM | +Rep by TroIIer » August 17, 2015 4:05am | Report
you are welcome :)
Hello!
My mains are Celeste, Krul and Ardan
I like trains.
Tier: The hotness silver/gold.

TroIIer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » August 17, 2015 10:19am | Report
You need to take a break. Once the PJsalt starts that's when you lose.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved