Vainglory Forums

Ä°s travel bots an journey bots have same speed ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Modrizzt » December 23, 2014 11:48am | Report
Hi i.m turkish. Sorry for my bad english. My friend says "journey bots and travel bots have same speed" i said "every bot give +0.5move speed; travel bots gives 1 move speed and journey bots gives 1.5move speed" which one is true ? Me or friend ?

Modrizzt
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Modrizzt » December 24, 2014 5:27pm | Report
Up

Modrizzt
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 25, 2014 10:01am | Report
No, they do not have the same speed. The upgraded boots give .5 more speed like you said, and when you upgrade, there's always a noticeable difference in your characters basic speed.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » December 26, 2014 7:50am | Report
plus journey boots have some subtle but in my opinion great extra stats that come with it
Stay Frosty

sasquatch
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » December 26, 2014 9:27am | Report
There is a difference between Sprint Boots and Travel Boots.

But between Travel Boots and Journey Boots the passive speed boost is the same (0.5 speed boost, and an additional 1.0 speed boost outside of combat). The difference is 5 more health/sec, 25 armor, 25 shield, and a 40 seconds shorter CD on the active speed boost (which still is the same between Travel Boots and Journey Boots).

So if you've already got the travel boots, I'd wait to get the journey boots until after you've finished most of the rest of your build unless you want the short CD time for the active speed boost.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by So_Gucci » January 4, 2015 8:54am | Report
I agree with with wolf_hands, usually I get Travel boots after I get my first main item, then I don't get Journy Boots until I have finished my build.
IGN: So_Gucci
Region: NA - East Coast
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: PoA
Karma Level: 20

So_Gucci

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved