Vainglory Forums

Safari Gaming Recruitment

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Deal » September 8, 2016 6:50pm | Report
Hi! Im new to Vaingloryfire and its incredibly nice to be here :) As for Vainglory itself im not as new, ive been playing Vainglory for over a year and a half now and love it deeply. I have just recently started a guild! This guild is competitive but not as high of a skilltier to join. This guild is mainly for players who are active and would like end of season rewards without being in a AS heavily enforced guild. Rather made up of players who play casually looking for people to play with and then have a reward for their activeness at the end of a season! :) The main goal of the guild is to have people to play with and have fun BUT also look forward to Glory and or Ice at the end of a season for a treat.

Thank you for your time to read this, and id be happy to play with any of you, anytime in the NA servers :)

IGN: Zhad
Server: NA
Looking for active, fun, and any skilltier players to join my guild and have fun along the way :)

Safari Green Recruitment sheet: www.Tinyurl.com/SafariApplication

IGN: Zhad/ Deai i Is capital

Server: NA

Deal
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » September 9, 2016 6:27am | Report
Go to the guild/recruitment forum

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved