Vainglory Forums

Sales

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 5, 2016 9:48am | Report
Anyone else feel like the sales are pretty bad in this update, I don't know if they plan to put more heroes on sale or not, but now it is bad.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 5, 2016 12:46pm | Report
The sales are amazing but the unlucky thing is for me that I already own those heroes.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » February 5, 2016 6:48pm | Report
The sales are awesome. Like uncrudable said, too bad I already have those heroes.
On the other hand, there are the Red Envelopes event so look forward to that if you dislike the sales.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 7, 2016 9:42am | Report
Ya the sales are the only bad things about the update is the sales, I was just really looking forward to buying more then these three heros

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 7, 2016 12:58pm | Report
The sales aren't bad and if we're going to say anything is bad I'd blame the BP Changes they were a **** punch to me and most WP characters.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved