Vainglory Forums

Scout trap spamming the base

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Drexil » January 5, 2015 9:22am | Report
What the hell is up with people who are losing the game and decide to sell ALL their gear and just flood their own base with scout traps? The damn things are nearly useless late game, yet people get rid of their stuff to buy them and, in doing so, render themselves effectively useless in combat just to delay the end of the game for a few seconds. I honestly don't get it
Primary hero: Taka
Backup hero: Joule
Third-string hero: SAW

I'm only as good as the people on my team help me be, but I never let them down. EVER. I'm a fox in a box with some big damn blades and I get better with every Vainglory match I play.

Email me at [email protected]
Discuss strategy, discuss game details, discuss anything you want. I'm always free to chat with people.

Drexil
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » January 5, 2015 1:26pm | Report
If you're already going to loose, or more like they see it that way, they might decide they might as well, and then place them all over.
It's pretty amusing to watch, but it's annoying if you still have a chance. I've never had a teammate who's done that, but I have had opponents who have.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Primodatum » January 5, 2015 5:29pm | Report
I see it as a last ditch kind of thing. I don't advise it at all, however some people don't realize how weak they are late game or they simply do not care.
I do agree that it is not constructive and does nothing to aid in a recovery. If your base is being invaded your best bet is to stick together, stay alive and pick off the enemy teams so that you can recover and farm while they re spawn-- buy some items to counter their build, if possible, and coordinate coordinate coordinate.
Always remember to have fun

Primodatum
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheNatural » January 7, 2015 10:57am | Report
Yea I read. When you place the mines really close together. You actually loose 40% of the damage factor so remember to try to space them out some when you place them ehhhh js

TheNatural
Quote | PM | +Rep by drsarf » January 7, 2015 1:36pm | Report
Nothing wrong with them - I use them if the heat is on our Vain, but I don't sell my gear to buy them - only 50 gold so don't see any point in selling gear.

It can be effective - I was in a game earlier and the enemy (skaarf) cunningly planted a series of goop and traps...it worked!

drsarf

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved