Vainglory Forums

SENTINEL DRAGONS STATUS UPDATE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » December 6, 2015 11:21am | Report
My apologies to this community and forum if I have been absent for quite a while now... I have been busy with the guild and making sure it stays on course. We are currently at 95 thanks to the awesome and dedicated members of Sentinel Dragons and Aim to hit 99 by Tuesday. I have a lot planned to explore the competitive community where we can showcase our current members and new future members. I still have some guides to write and share because believe it or not we are like family and VainGlory made it possible to bring us together. I also would like to prove that they are people in the community who are actually trying to help others gain confidence and boost enthusiasm. Unfortunately we are not recruiting due to us at goal but stay tuned because recruitment will begin soon for Winter Season. Please to those who have been having a rough time, Take time to get familiar with your favorite heroes, learn their strengths, weaknesses and limitations,find out which 3 heroes work well together in synergy and which abilities form combos to destroy the enemies team in seconds. Right now the VPL is going on and it gives opportunities to be inspired and take notes on higher ELO gameplay. By all means practice and play with confidence because you will grow and not notice it because it will be like second nature. Remember I am no pro but I wanted to remind people that having confidence is part of being successful even during tough times.... Have Faith and go forward. Thank You for listening.

P.S - KESTREL HYPE................SEE YOU IN THE FOLD

Respectfully,

EXXCLUSIVE
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved