Vainglory Forums

Should I Buy Some Ice?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smoodez » February 27, 2015 1:56pm | Report
Hello everyone!
today i was wondering, seeing people use celeste she is very good at sniping with her high damage super and can easily control the lane, but i have been saving for taka since i like high damage and stealthy characters, i have 5900 glory at the moment then she came out and i didnt even know...
So should i save for celeste because i like mages and she seems op or should i buy taka, or even better spend 6K on taka and buy celeste for $10 since i have enough money lying between my couches...
Please post your opinions in the comments below.
:)
Smoodez
Hello everyone feel free to add me and lets play a game together!
Pro Vox Player Here!

Smoodez
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cenzu-Ra » March 4, 2015 7:39pm | Report
You could or wait for her free week. I haven't used any of my glory yet.
IGN: CenzuRa
Karma Level: 20 / Wins: 243
Tier-Silver: The Hotness
Main-Lane: Ringo
Secondary-Jungle: Krul
Alternative-Support: Ardan
Region: NA/USA

"No ay que llegar primero, ay que saber llegar!"

Cenzu-Ra
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by cry_tears » March 4, 2015 8:10pm | Report
if you want Taka, buy Taka (super op and has been reliable in earning me Glory, it's taken me 2.5 weeks to earn back 5,389 Glory with him).
don't buy celeste until you've actually played with her and know your money/Glory is well spent, not because she seems op.
because Taka is her natural predator all celeste I've played against have gone all out to stop me in my tracks, so I've learned her offensive and defensive ins and outs, mastering Taka's own in the process. all that's left is to actually play the mage.
main: Taka (you can call me Taka-hero hehe)
pretty good with: Krul
needs work on: anything not a Jungle hero
saving up for: Krul (maybe Celeste if I like playing her enough)
skill tier: Decent-ish

cry_tears
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wyldwulf1211 » March 8, 2015 8:18am | Report
If you play enough games, you can eventually save up for heroes. Try different builds in practice and see which one works best against jungle monsters and minions. They don't have as much health as other heroes, but you can see how much damage it does. On a stream the devs said they did have the Glaive Bot in the tutorial so they maybe were suggesting they would do something with bots in practice. Then you can use a good build you found in practice in a real match.

wyldwulf1211
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » March 8, 2015 1:51pm | Report
Btw, im really interested in the 'Glaiv Bot' they were referring to. I don't remember ever seeing a bot and im wondering if I can see it again? Or maybe someone could show me a picture. Who does it do? I'm interested, but has never seen it/remember it.

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » March 8, 2015 2:05pm | Report
Denni wrote:

Btw, im really interested in the 'Glaiv Bot' they were referring to. I don't remember ever seeing a bot and im wondering if I can see it again? Or maybe someone could show me a picture. Who does it do? I'm interested, but has never seen it/remember it.

http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/character-skins-spectator-mode-and-android-vg-thoughts-or-ideas.13047/
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » March 15, 2015 8:33am | Report
I buy characters in games when I feel I have put enough time into them. How much do you spend at Starbucks? How much was the fast food you bought the other day? People say I never buy anything in games and then I say you are not supporting development then for new characters. This game does not have ads. Think about it.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Region: NA
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved