Vainglory Forums

Skaarf need a nerf

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by XGUNS » May 21, 2015 9:19pm | Report
After the buff, his perk: Fan the flame is too OP. Im at skill tier 6 and when the other team have Skaarf, it absolutly gonna be a hard game. So, plz nerf him a little bit

XGUNS
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » May 22, 2015 12:04am | Report
Lel, agree 99.9% there is one hero though that is made to counter him hard and thats is.... CATHERINE Why? Silence him and very predictable spitfire so catherine can out skill B on then after a moment when skaarf is about to do skill C cathering will just run around him.. And cancel his skill c with her skill A....
IGN: GodlyAssault
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Koshka/Adagio
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Karma Level: 3
Wins: 10

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by XGUNS » May 23, 2015 9:49am | Report
But she just can counter the CP Skaarf, I just try the WP one, he still strong and catherine cant do anything about it
Sorry for the bad English, i don live in america

XGUNS
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gargola » May 23, 2015 11:01am | Report
skarf is perfect just as it is, if you can not beat it is because you're a newbie😂😂😂

Gargola
Quote | PM | +Rep by XGUNS » May 23, 2015 12:27pm | Report
What is your skilltier???? Im curious :|

XGUNS
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vexus » May 23, 2015 3:31pm | Report
I don't think he needs a nerf, just build against him. Also his Spitfire is bugged. Spitfire is stacked, that's why he does so much damage early game. If you just build aegis later on you won't have any trouble with him.

Vexus
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » May 28, 2015 6:54am | Report
No one needs to be nerfed people just need to get better...
Krul
Simply Amazing soon to be Vainglorious.
Team GB

I can feel a nerf coming...

Rams92

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved