Vainglory Forums

Skarf Underpowered

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Euroclydon37 » July 1, 2015 6:02pm | Report
I think something's wrong when I feel negative emotions when a teammate picks him. Anyone else thing his nerf was a little drastic?

Euroclydon37
Quote | PM | +Rep by Arcteryx » July 2, 2015 12:24am | Report
Since 1.6, I've been trying hard to find a build that works. He's too slow, for one. Even with the tier 3 boots, he's slow, and always gets caught. Then his damage is minimal, even with shatter glass. Enemies generally ignore the damage till other team mates eliminated, then chase me down and kill me. It's difficult to hit targets with fireball and goop, they should at least be formidable when they land.

Too bad, I'm about to give up this character like most people have. The lack of builds is a clear indication.

Arcteryx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » July 2, 2015 7:55am | Report
He went from being underpowered to overpowered then back to underpowered as of now. Kind of sucks how SEMC can't ever seem to get him right.

He simply doesn't have the damage output that other characters have; that's my biggest issue with him. No escape method, no natural defense, no speed... He's the easiest target in any fight. They'll probably give him a boost soon enough
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheExecutioner4 » July 2, 2015 6:41pm | Report
Ya Scaarf is bieng changed a lot and it's kind of annoying.

TheExecutioner4
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 12:39pm | Report
No, I think he is perfectly balanced. His early game is bad (as it should be because his range and burst is crazy) but his late game is still one of the best, especially in teamfights.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Makio » July 20, 2015 6:20pm | Report
Skaarf has terrifying late game possibilities. As for Skaarf's general tendency to die to ambushes and capture.... Skaarf's a mage. Mages are squishy, slow, and belong at the edge of team-fights.

Hotness :,)

if I spent the hours I've played this game on bettering the world, we'd be a utopia

Makio
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Arjays » September 13, 2015 2:44pm | Report
Skaarf has been my only played lane hero since before his cost was reduced to 6000. I don't really notice any problem with him. I build Eve of harvest, then Frostburn, and I pretty much improvise from there, getting items such as Shatterglass, Broken Myth, Crucible, or another Eve.

I just reached The Hotness a few days ago. IGN is arjays

Arjays

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved