Vainglory Forums

Skill button size

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » March 10, 2015 10:31am | Report
Hello everyone, I have a suggestion for bigger skill buttons.
the clickable area of the skill buttons is in fact smaller than the actual appeared size of the skill buttons, isn't it? (for example,from time to time, when your fingers are appeared to be on the buttons, those buttons are not triggered);as a result, in tense situation, miss clicking usually resulted in idling your hero or moving your hero to certain location, instead of triggering the skills, which put your whole team in jeopardy.
For me, it seems to happen around 20% of the time.

So I wonder, from time to time, how many of you also miss triggering the skill buttons?

If most of us happens to miss clicking from time to time(which I assumed to be true), I suggest the clickable area of the skill buttons to be changed bigger, and clickable area I think is better to be as equal size as the appear buttons size; another solution is to keep the ratio same, but make the button size larger.

After all, my internet has rather high latency, around 300ms, whcih maybe also affect triggering skills? I'm not so sure.

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 10, 2015 11:48am | Report
this is not an issue and this post is not to be posted especially here in general discussion take it to site support
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aquiday » March 10, 2015 12:56pm | Report
Actually, it would be better if you could send it directly to the developers. Via twitter, maybe? You raise a valid point (I myself have found my fingers sometimes missing the skill buttons, and this could very well be one of the possible reasons), and it should be adressed by SEMC if that's the case.
IGN: Aquiday
Main(s): Ardan, Koshka
Secondary: Catherine
Region: South America
Karma level: 13
Wins: 100+
Tier: The Hotness

"I am the Crucible and the Flare..."

Aquiday
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » March 18, 2015 2:06pm | Report
I'd rather each element of the ui be scale-able manually. Rather than blowing everything up 30%, you could blow up your "clickable" items on the bottom left by 20%, and blow up your action bar by 15%. Something like that.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » March 20, 2015 8:05am | Report
Maybe change the shop access and other info type buttons to swiping the area instead of pressing it. Many times I inadvertently open shop when chasing
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 23, 2015 6:44am | Report
Dadderz wrote:

Maybe change the shop access and other info type buttons to swiping the area instead of pressing it. Many times I inadvertently open shop when chasing

opening the shop while chasing is your own issue just tap a little higher problem solved
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved