Vainglory Forums

Skill Tier

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by maxs1 » December 17, 2016 12:36pm | Report
Hey guys,
im new here and i have a question.
Is there a statistic, how mutch players are in which skill tier ?

Thanks for your attention.
maxs1

maxs1
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » December 17, 2016 4:54pm | Report
I'm not to sure what you mean by that.
There's 2 things I think you're trying to say, so I'll answer them both.

The list of skill tiers
0. Unranked
1. Just Beginning
2. Getting There
3. Rock Solid
4. Worthy Foe
5. Got Swagger
6. Credible Threat
7. The Hotness
8. Simply Amazing
9. Pinnacle of Awesome
10. Vainglorious

How many people there are per skill tier
I don't think there is a website or anything stating the exact number, but we can probably assume that "Unranked" has the most people. I'd say that "Rock Solid" and "Worthy Foe" have the second most. The skill tier(s) that ahve the 3rd most amount of people is/are probably "Credible Threat" and "The Hotness". Finally, "Vainglorious" has the least amount of people.
Now, you may be thinking, "What about the other skill tiers?" Well, I mentioned skill tiers like "Credible Threat" because those skill tiers are the ones people tend to get stuck at.

Please not that there are 3 different sections of each rank. "Bronze", "Silver", and "Gold". But in this comment, I am not that specific.

Also, you shouldn't make a thread about this here. Do it in the "New Player Help" section.

Hope this helps :)
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » December 19, 2016 2:17am | Report
Isn't there something like csgosquad.com/ranks that has ranking statistics for vainglory? I assume that tier 4-5 would have the most population though.
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved