Vainglory Forums

Skill tier lvl up

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Morphine » April 3, 2015 4:36am | Report
So how do I improve my skill level tier? It says getting there.

Morphine
Quote | PM | +Rep by RockingCat » April 4, 2015 2:43pm | Report
It comes with time you have spent in this or other moba games. Well, I played dota many years so ai'm pretty fine with this game without reading any guides or whatever (currently red 0). The only matter to be in right place in right time.
And... It doesn't mean you shouldnt read item or skill descriptions, you must know it better than your B-day and and whole time when playing analyse how to deal with it.
RockingCat EU
182 wins
Simply Amazing

RockingCat
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 4, 2015 2:56pm | Report
Win a lot. Don't abandon matches. The more you win, the higher you go, the more you lose, the lower you fall.

My advice would be to find 2 characters- preferably one melee & one ranged- & get very good at them. Spend a lot of time reading the guides on those two characters. Watch the live stream/YouTube videos to learn from the pro's. Try to understand the in's & out's of the game to have an upper hand on your opponents!
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Morphine » April 5, 2015 6:07am | Report
Thanks for the replies. Highly appreciate it.

Morphine

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved