Vainglory Forums

Skill tiers

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by JTB1 » January 5, 2015 4:23pm | Report
I'm getting to be a solid threat and great teammate but for some reason it's taken me so long to get out of the "getting there" tier to "not bad" tier. I still get matched up with abandoners but I never abandon my games. I just won a 2 on three because ringo bailed in the first 4 minutes. Getting annoyed.

JTB1
Quote | PM | +Rep by JTB1 » January 5, 2015 4:23pm | Report
Lol....I suppose that's just a complaint more than anything.

JTB1
Quote | PM | +Rep by VaNdle » January 5, 2015 5:07pm | Report
Abandoners don't really stop until after you get out of the not bad tier and even then you could get **** teams and abandoned every now and then when you hit decent-ish. Just keep pounding.
IGN: VaNdle
Region: NA
Karma Lvl: 12
Skill Tier: Pretty Good
Main: Glaive, Catherine
Training: Petal

VaNdle
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoofballPunk » January 6, 2015 8:51pm | Report
Even in Decent-ish tiers I consistently get matched against or with AFKers, though I've not seen any in Pretty Good. I'd say try to find some friends to play with, or join a guild on the main forums. ^-^
NA/GoofballPunk/13/PrettyGood/Koshka&Skaarf

GoofballPunk
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » January 7, 2015 12:56pm | Report
I'm currently in "The Hotness"
Here and there I meet an AFK, but for sure not as many as a lower tier level. Just keep trying!
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by drsarf » January 7, 2015 1:29pm | Report
I toggle between "not-bad" and "decent-isn" - haven't had many AFKs recently, but do get the occasional one now and then. More common is people that seem to be in a 2-way party who play together and ostracise the third player which inevitably is pretty detrimental..

drsarf
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gully » January 7, 2015 7:20pm | Report
I have the worst luck with AFKs. I always get like 3 in a row. I just crawled to decent-ish because of them?

Gully
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kanjo » January 10, 2015 7:46pm | Report
I've been kicking ***. Last match went 14 and 1, and the match before that I was 20 and 0 with teammates who get like 0-3 kills and 10+ deaths. And I'm still at "getting there". WTF???
IGN: Kanjo
Main: Koshka , Skye , Taka
Serious player, never AFK
Great Karma ?

Kanjo
Quote | PM | +Rep by iiBlue » January 11, 2015 10:36am | Report
I've gotten my fair share of AFKs and lost some matches, but I've never seen my elo drop dramatically because of it. I'm currently at the "Decent-ish" tier. I have noticed when I don't play often it drops.

iiBlue

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved