Vainglory Forums

Skins

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » May 31, 2015 11:04pm | Report
has anyone earned enough cards to get a skin by weaving yet? I have a bunch of the common cards enough for the weaving, but horribly short on rares. I think I only have a 1/8 for a few skins. I can't wait for the market to open so I can purchase the remaining pieces with some of my 75,000 glory.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » June 1, 2015 9:12pm | Report
Nowhere near a skin, although I haven't been winning that many games as of lately; kind of been breaking even in my current spot. I assume it would take months just to get one from winning. 75k glory though... Now that's something!
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » June 1, 2015 9:12pm | Report
Nowhere near a skin, although I haven't been winning that many games as of lately; kind of been breaking even in my current spot. I assume it would take months just to get one from winning. 75k glory though... Now that's something!
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved