Vainglory Forums

Slow Motion Taka?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SlowMoeJohnson » February 14, 2015 6:51am | Report
So yesterday I was playing a match and every time I saw taka, he was moving in slow motion. Both Saw and myself (Krul) were well within hitting range and I only saw Saw shoot one bullet and I could not land a hit. When Taka would use his Ult, it would be normal speed. I saw this one time before on Taka the other day, but it only happened one time during the match so I figured he was lagging out or something, but again I could not hit him. Does anyone know what is going on, or have you experienced this before? Please let me know.

SlowMoeJohnson
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » February 14, 2015 8:58pm | Report
YES Yes! I have encountered this. I once had an enemy Taka which seemed to lag and slide and move in slow motion as you decribed it. Im not sure if it's a hack or just plain terrible Internet. Although if it is bad internet, I might try it sometime. Because, HE GOT 20 KILLS ON US! We could not predict his moves, he was just sliding everywhere and would pop up randomly and kill us. Also, we could only land a few shots before he slides away and becomes 'invincible' where our shots aren't doing anything. An example for this situation would be like, when he uses Kaiten he literally flips right over the target to the other side of the screen, or when he uses x-retsu, Taka would go through the target as normal, but keep on flying and land far away on the other side. Another hack/bug whatever is with joule, I've seen her with some sort of movement speed hack where she would 24/7 keep leaning forward to move (Which is the animation for the character's fastest movement speed like Ringo's awkward run or Saw's 'carry gun to run' animation')

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » February 14, 2015 11:16pm | Report
Never seen that before, then again Taka is free food at high elo cause of flares.
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by hopelessplayer » February 15, 2015 11:25am | Report
I made a post about this. Yep. Seen it.

http://forums.vainglorygame.com/index.php?threads/first-time-poster-strange-cheat-glitch.10769/#post-97117

hopelessplayer
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frostglaive » February 21, 2015 11:27pm | Report
I have seen instances of this where Taka comes from outside the screen with his Ult across my body and lands outside the screen again. It seems extremely glitchy or is cheating.
IGN : Frostglaive
Region: USA
Main: Catherine, Petal, Kashka, Skaarf
Practicing: Adagio, Krul
Karma Level: 17
Skill Tier: The Hotness
Check out my stream: Twitch.tv/Frostglaive

Frostglaive

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved