Vainglory Forums

Slumbering Husk.(hidden properties)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by VanHelsing » May 14, 2017 4:38am | Report
I have noticed while playing with ardan and phin that Slumbering husk acts a bit differently with their abilities while its active. Like if your husk just triggered and you try to vanguard someone your vangaurd will give team mates be 3 times more barrier. And same with phine's polite company. What i think is it can be used in team fights to turn the tide completely with ardan and phin. I have used it one or twice though timing is really crucial. And u can grt through whole joules ult with that. Your hesk activates u vanguard your carry and he can obliterate the enemy team without sweat

I want to hear from you has ot worked for you?

I will be waiting.

VanHelsing
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » May 14, 2017 5:06pm | Report
It's not really a hidden ability with Slumbering Husk. All you're doing is adding the fortified health from Vanguard or Polite Company. I would react the same way if you Reflex Blocked at the same time as the activation of Slumbering Husk.

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » May 20, 2017 4:29am | Report
It's cool that that interaction works, but I don't know if it'll be practically usable, since Slumbering Husk only goes off when you take a large percentage of your health over a very short period of time. With Ardan and Phinn in particular, you build to maximize health pool and both heroes come with very large base health pools in the first place. What this means is that the Slumbering Husk will go off less often. Also, I believe both decay over a relatively small amount of time so idk if this'll really work in a game... but I'm sure it's badass when it goes off.

354RRR
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved