Vainglory Forums

Sneaks, Leaks and Peeks

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » February 13, 2015 10:12pm | Report
On this week's live stream:

New pings in development (Social and Tactical Pings)

Along with that, during the stream there were random flashes of this 'Masker Rage' thing. I literally thought it was a hacker...with the creepy music and it flashing over the stream and the Devs not even noticing...So here it is XD

Then came this..at first zooming in and out very fast so we couldn't see much, but it came up a few more times in the stream and the Devs finally said they weren't being hacked meaning this is actually some sort of sneak peak.

Looks like.....the twins....who are part of the inter woven story with Ardan :) Comment below what you guys think. :D

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » February 13, 2015 10:27pm | Report

Twins comfirmed, so do you think this will be the other 2 heros of the inter-woven story of 3 characters or will the twins will be one hero?

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » February 14, 2015 7:55am | Report
So when will be the update released with the new playable characters?

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » February 14, 2015 2:41pm | Report
Damn, and I was just going to spend my 6k on Joule. Now I'm going to have to wait and see how the new hero plays.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved