Vainglory Forums

So I'm new...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by AbYsMaL » December 28, 2015 2:54pm | Report
Not just with VainGlory, but with MOBA style games in general.

I mainly have been playing with Koshka and Taka, and while I can get 3-4 kills and about 10 assists, I don't really know what I'm doing except that I should hide in the jungle and kill camps. Can anyone kinda explain what I should be doing and how I should be building. I'm tired of guessing at how to pilot my characters right, and getting the (?) in return on field.

AbYsMaL
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 28, 2015 3:00pm | Report
Well moba's are about farming and working as a team to defeat the enemy team. A tip with koshka is to build her with the blue items and with taka as a new person try building him with the red items and look at all the times and see what they do then try and make a build for your playstyle.

You should be farming the camps for gold and when the time comes once you've spent that gold and you and your team is ready face of the enemy team for the ace so you can push turrets and take important objectives like gold mine and the kraken. You'll learn quickly by playing matches.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AbYsMaL » December 28, 2015 3:10pm | Report
Well I farm the camps but usually I can't tell when my opponents are actually pushing and I should go, or if they are just being a pain for my opponents. Then I'll get into a fight and all of a sudden I got 900 (?) popping up on my screen. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

AbYsMaL
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » December 28, 2015 3:33pm | Report
You should watch live streams of VainGlory or watch various VainGlory youtubers suchs as:

-Vgrumblysuperset
-BenTimm1
-Noxfox
-Commander Alex

There are a few more but that's all I can remember for now. Watching a bunch of videos should help a bit more on understanding the game. I hope it helps :)
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved