Vainglory Forums

Solo Que

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » February 23, 2015 9:11pm | Report
i play in the pretty good tier as a solo player - what I want to know is how low below do the match u with players ? Like do they put people in lowest tier with people with hotness rank etc? Cause man I get some dead set ******s solo queuing

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » February 23, 2015 10:27pm | Report
So many AFKS today - next time I get a "guest " I'm not clicking accept

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » February 24, 2015 2:56am | Report
Wow, I was so excited today as I reached the hotness in the morning!
But then, next match I played in the Hotness skill tier, straight away one person on both teams AFK!!! I mean, are you kidding me? Both of them AFK right from the start and they were ooposite teams plus this was the first time in the hotness. How disappointing, im back in Pretty Good now, don't even want to play because of this.

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » February 24, 2015 11:28am | Report
I've won 5 games in a row in pretty good bracket last night - hopefully get hotness today some time ..although it's hard to carry stupid at this level

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » February 24, 2015 3:27pm | Report
I don't really get AFK nerds anymore, but I do see a complete lack of skill in something like 4/5 games. I've been practicing as Catherine for a few days now, and it is incredibly hard to carry teams when your 2 dps are targeting different characters, and wrong ones at that. Even if I "green target" an enemy player like 7 times in a row, they still don't focus fire. And teammates will literally walk away from us, straight into 3 enemies....bad...
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved