Vainglory Forums

Solo Ques

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsLegitBuilds » July 8, 2017 5:16am | Report
Been experiencing this lately for the past week or so......why do players quit mid game?, I understand if it's 15min only vain crystal left or choke point tower down before kraken or so....... but still does that mean you vote for a surrender? Why do players does not team fights? I mean dude you can setup 1vX anytime on a private match but flying solo on a 3player team-game.....
And the other team is so on point. Always!!!

Just my take on solo Q for the past weeks...

When I get a full party it's a different ball game. -_-
To seek the unknown
Hate it! or Love it!
Mediolasin.

ItsLegitBuilds
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » July 8, 2017 5:52am | Report
Sometimes they have to quit mid game for some IRL matters. It could even be for emergencies
For me sometimes I start trying to make aggressive and dumb 1v3s because I want to rush the game as school's about to start :P (but that's my fault oops)
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by x0xXx0x » August 9, 2017 2:04am | Report

Been experiencing this lately for the past week or so......why do players quit mid game?, I understand if it's 15min only vain crystal left or choke point tower down before kraken or so....... but still does that mean you vote for a surrender? Why do players does not team fights? I mean dude you can setup 1vX anytime on a private match but flying solo on a 3player team-game.....
And the other team is so on point. Always!!!

Just my take on solo Q for the past weeks...

When I get a full party it's a different ball game. -_-

Maybe you should analize yourself...first! Its not something wrong to go full ham on the enemies...why you are not there for the aggresive teammates? Why is he flying solo? What you do ? You shy away feom fights hoping that team 1 and team 2 will finnaly be friends and make a barbeque together? The problem is with you...be thankful you random aggresive players...just be there and foght with them...if you bully well enemies and put constant pressure and they will enter defensive/shy mode...that means their game is lost 90 pct of the time!

Maybe they surrender because they are bothered by your bi tch attitute...oops i mean shy/defensive attitute...some people enter a match to be mean and spill blood in a nasty manner...of course they will better trow match or surrender than to play with sheep like you!
Favorite heroes: Fortress, Krul Support, Rona Support, Taka support

Favorite Skin: All Fortress Skins

Skill Tier: Vainglorious

x0xXx0x
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved