Vainglory Forums

Some dumb guildmate

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gamerdude75 » November 11, 2016 3:32am | Report
Today I was playing a match with sahavQboy. Before we began, I asked him for Casual because he wanted to play Battle Royale but I did not want to. So, he switched. But, when I told him I was going to look at Flicker Hero Spotlight, he secretly switched it back to Battle Royale and joined the queue without saying anything.
I hope that sahavQboy will be banned for this **** attitude. Justice should be served to all those innocent players who dumb people like sahavQboy ruin the game for them. I COULD HAVE LEVELED UP IF WE PLAYED CASUAL, but this freak decided to change it to Battle Royale. Please add a ban button in update 1.25 please, Super Evil Megacorp.

Gamerdude75
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nightz » November 11, 2016 3:39am | Report
-.-" just do a 1 star game rating and complain there. why create a thread?

Nightz
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » November 11, 2016 7:30am | Report
You don't have a reason to complain here. You should be aware of this stuff. This 'ban' button is unnecessary and you are just overreacting. IF you want to watch the flicker spotlight, or any spotlight for that matter, you shouldn't be going into queue. You can watch it any other time you want to but while you are in queue it is best to talk about strategy and tactics for the upcoming match. This is ultimately your own fault for not paying attention to what is going on.
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved