Vainglory Forums

soooo... blackfeathers a little strong

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by rockermj » January 23, 2016 8:47pm | Report
As most of us know by now blackfeather is a bit stronger than the other heroes, and many people have been complaining about how strong he is.

I've been thinking about this a bit and Ive come up with a few ways bf can be nerfed. I'm not saying that all things listed should be implemented, but maybe only one or two, these are just many possibilities.

1.Make each stack require two basic attacks instead of one: This will make it harder for bf to get to max stacks where he can do insane damage with his a, or cause him to use his a to apply stacks

2.Take away the slow immunity on feint of heart when overdriven: I don't feel like this one would be too impactful but maybe in combination with something else it could put him in line

3.Remove the true damage bonus on feint of heart: He would still get bonus damage when an opponent has full heartthrob stacks but it wouldnt be true damage, thus would let armor items reduce damage taken

4.Take away the refresh on feint of heart: like the slow immunity, I dont feel this would be too impactful, but it could be in combination with something else.

5.Reduce or remove the barrier gained from on point: I feel that this barrier can make him survive alot longer than he should. One way it could be reduced is to take away the scaling that it gains with extra health.

6.Remove the slow on opponents from on point:I think that the slow is a little overkill because his ult chases great and his A is a lunge and a speed boost, and I feel that the slow puts it a little over the edge.

7.Remove the damage dealt by rose offensive: It already is such a great escape tool, chasing tool, and seudo reflex block, that i dont think that it should do damage as well.

8.Reduce the range of rose offensive:This wouldnt make his chasing game very much weaker due to his other abilities, but it would be harder for him to escape, as this is his main escape tool.

9.Take away the stun immunity on rose offensive: This will make the move a bit riskier because he can be punished by any stun, it also would not allow him to escape from ardans gauntlet and koshkas ultimate

10.Take away/reduce the damage reduction from rose offensive: I feel that the armor and shield gained while using rose offensive negates so many characters ultimates, as well as making it extremley strong at engaging and escaping.

Like i said before, I dont think that all of these things should be changed, only one or two. Also this is mainly looking at the effects of his abilities, and not at his individual stats, which im sure there are some that could be changed.
ign: rockermj
smurf ign: rockermj101

rockermj
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 23, 2016 10:04pm | Report
Sounds good.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved