Vainglory Forums

Sooooooooo upset!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jade777 » April 10, 2015 5:14pm | Report
Just finished a game. Vox (since I can't say his name) was the biggest idiot I've ever played against...I'm sorry with! He started off by trying to tell me to get out of the jungle and into the lane, are you kidding...what gives you the right to jungle by yourself??? That is such poor team spirit. if you don't want to hit minions with me fine. You can indicate that. So since he decides to AFK!!!! Needless to say saw and I finished the game and after about a 25 minute game we proudly lost. I wish I could report him.

Jade777
Quote | PM | +Rep by PlexSaber » April 10, 2015 6:47pm | Report
You can use the Thumbs Down option after the match ends.
IGN: PlexSaber
Server: SEA
Guide to Visual Indicators in Vainglory

PlexSaber
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » April 11, 2015 1:44am | Report
Which character were you playing with?

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jade777 » April 11, 2015 1:33pm | Report
I play petal. Since my post I've had other players indicate they want me to double team the lane because I'm a shooter. But there is already a shooter in the lane...it's not fair for anyone player not to share the gold in the jungle and be a team player. I've found that starting petal in the jungle works a lot better than in the lane.

Jade777
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShanSMT » April 11, 2015 8:17pm | Report
When you thumbs down someone they wouldn't know
IGN: GodlyAssault
Region: South East Asia
Main Hero: Catherine/Koshka/Adagio
Skill Tier: Decent-ish
Karma Level: 3
Wins: 10

ShanSMT
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splintermaster » April 13, 2015 7:23am | Report
Not Recomended, some times nesesary

If a teammate is being a real butt or troll. Follow him around and take his last hit, ONLY. They usually "shape up or ship out", literally. They hate that, I hate that.
That might be harder to do while playing Pedel becouse she doesn't have a hard first srike ability.

That is the only way I have found to stop someone who repeatedly jumps in to steal your gold or
trying to push you out of the jungle.

Watch there build, if you can see them trying to finish a item, help them out a little bit. Especially if that item is a posable team item like Crusable, Founten or Atlas.

Splintermaster
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved