Vainglory Forums

Spending on glory box

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » February 16, 2016 7:52am | Report
I am working on tier 3 skin for Ringo. Right now, I am saving all my glory to spend on the glory box. The question is which way is better? Should I spend it when the featured heroes for the box is Ringo? This would allow me to get the legendary cards or rares/epics for Ringo with all the glory I have.

Or should I just keep spending on the box (even if it's not Ringo) and destroy the cards I don't need for Ringo for me to get essence to craft?

ALBallao
Quote | PM | +Rep by shagalicious » February 16, 2016 8:36am | Report
Wait for Ringo cards mate, efficiency with essence is really low.

shagalicious
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » February 17, 2016 5:24am | Report
Wait until you have 9400 glory, with this sum you can purchase an entire glory box with Ringo cards so that you don't miss any good card.
InGame-Name: NoxTenebra
Region: EU
Wins: 300+
Highest Rank Achieved: Pretty Good Bronze
Main Laners: WP Glaive, CP Skye, CP Adagio, WP Adagio,
Main Junglers: WP/Tank Krul, WP Glaive, CP Skye
Main Supporters: Tank/Clockwork Glaive, Tank/Shatterglass Adagio

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » February 19, 2016 7:45am | Report
I'm at 8,400 glory and getting towards there. Is there any way for me to see a schedule of upcoming featured heroes for the glory box or does SEMC choose whatever they want each day?

ALBallao
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 19, 2016 12:54pm | Report
Sadly you have to just wait and resist the urge to blow off all of your glory on another box or spend it on heroes dude.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 22, 2016 6:13am | Report
Or you could just be like me and blow it all immediately

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » February 22, 2016 6:26am | Report
Yesterday, the glory box featured Ringo and Vox. I kept spending my glory and managed to get the two Ringo legendaries and some rares/epics. I just need four more legendaries, 7 rares and 4 epics.

All the commons I didn't need were also destroyed.

ALBallao
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoahsNotHere » March 2, 2016 3:20pm | Report
I just buy a heap of cards of the glory box and then blow them, it seems to work with me, i got tier 3 glaive with doing that with Catherine box

NoahsNotHere
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved