Vainglory Forums

Start Question

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Avocat » December 26, 2014 8:39am | Report
say you have a Taka that hangs out in the jungle, and a Skaarf that works the lane. What are the best options for a third?
Avocat
Karma level 20
Wins 200+
Decent-Ish
All PUGs so far.

Avocat
Quote | PM | +Rep by Avocat » December 26, 2014 8:43am | Report
I meant to say Strat Question. Autocorrect...
Avocat
Karma level 20
Wins 200+
Decent-Ish
All PUGs so far.

Avocat
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » December 26, 2014 9:15am | Report
Catherine is a good option. As a roamer she can switch between the lane and jungle and help out where needed. You probably won't get many kills (I get about 4 kills a game, but about 15 assists) but late game you'll be the reason for winning.

Joule is another good choice because she is tanky, and Adagio is another great roamer. I'm just horrible at them so I tend to play Catherine. :P
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Avocat » December 27, 2014 6:15pm | Report
Thanks, Wolf.

Another dumb question, what do I do when I'm clicked in as Taka, and then another jungler clicks in, such as Koshka? I mean there really aren't enough mobs to support 2 jungle.
Avocat
Karma level 20
Wins 200+
Decent-Ish
All PUGs so far.

Avocat
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 28, 2014 12:39am | Report
Get 3 War horns. You'll dominate minions and turrets
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zaffre » December 28, 2014 12:43am | Report
Okay here's the thing with 2 junglers.

In your jungle there are 4 camps. The farthest camp is the one near the jungle camp, with 2 ogres (1 big 1 small). They spawn at the 0:45 sec mark.

Ideally, you should reach that camp near the shop OF THE ENEMY before the 45 sec mark, so you can timely steal their jungle. After stealing that camp, you go back to your side of the jungle near the jungle shop and clear those. By the time you clear them, your other jungler probably has cleared the other 3 camps above. If not, go help them.

Once you've cleared those jungles, go buy some starting items with the gold you earned and leave some money for 2 land mines. Land mines are very important early game as it gives you vision and deals good damage as well. This is when you try to INVADE the enemy jungle with your other jungler. (Ideal invader partners are Glaive, Krul, Koshka)

Now it's important that you avoid enemy heroes and focus more on stealing their jungle camp to deny them gold and exp. Your goal here is not to kill but to steal their kills, if you do that, then that's a big success. Head on back to your side of the jungle and farm. The repeat the process.

End note: As much as possible avoid team fights in this early stage of the game. You get much gold killing 3-4 creeps than you would killing 1 hero.

+rep me if you find this tip helpful :)
IGN: Zaffre
Region: Southeast Asia (SEA)
Main: Catherine, Ringo
Skill tier: Pretty Good
Karma level: 11

Zaffre
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zaffre » December 28, 2014 12:52am | Report
Buy mines especially if you're playing Catherine. Buy like 3 mines every time you do, 1-2 mines just won't cut it.

Plant 2 mines on bushes and save 1 mine for engagements. When you get attacked for any reason, plant it, make them move a bit to trigger the mine, then stun. This strategy saved my life and gave me a bunch of kills early game. It's like the enemy gets themselves harassed and agitated on their own lol.
IGN: Zaffre
Region: Southeast Asia (SEA)
Main: Catherine, Ringo
Skill tier: Pretty Good
Karma level: 11

Zaffre
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved